Friday, February 24, 2006

STUPID....

Yawn... Super SLEEPY!!! God, help me! Law.. seriously kills me.. I am in the midst of blur blur situation... What is agent? What is independent contractor? haha.. An independent constractor is a person who contract with another do something for him who is not controlled by other nor subject to other's right to control with the respect to his physical conduct in the performance of the undertaking. How come the definition need to be that long? Issh...
Java test is down the drain.... It looks impossible for me to get an A.. In fact, I doubt I can even get a B+! T.T
How come when I want to prepare for my exam the time passes by so fast and the same thing happened when I am sitting for an exam.. I have insufficient time to write! How come....
Pray, pray and pray for me! Need tones of prayers.. Need knowledge and wisdom to score in this semester final exam... Today is MY LAST PAPER! PRAY! hopefully I can do well by God's grace.. Amen...

0 comments: