Thursday, February 9, 2006

Great day.. with a GREAT leg...

What a day... My leg is getting "fatter and fatter" day by day... Since last week, I am feeling the pain in my leg.. Muscle ache... I wonder why... I didn't go for any extreme exercise nor torture my leg but when I am walking my muscle is tighthen for some reason.. Hmm now I doubt that it is only muscle ache...

GO AND SEE A DOCTOR!!! That is what I have been listening to throughout the whole week.. SMS, MSN, face to face talking.. 90% will be speaking about doctor... As if I fell in love with a doctor... =.=" I will make sure myself... make sure that I will try my level best not to fall in love with a doctor... In fact, I am scare of doctor! haha.. Since young I am afraid of that person... I hate taking tablets when I am sick. I refuse to visit a doctor even though I am died sick... It is just me... A person who hate doctor... Not to say hate but scare! I grew up together with medicine... That is why I am afraid of doctor... Haha... Weird girl.... so I think the possibility for me to fall in love with a doctor will be very slim... VERY VERY SLIM.... It is almost equal to zero.

ok back to my swollen leg...

TO ALL>>>>> I already see a doctor.. I went there alone on Monday... I force myself to step in the clinic.. Footing my own bill.. All this because I am afraid that my leg will be swollen and I will have a elephant leg then.. I DON'T WANT! Haha... Ok la.. I admit.. I care too much on beauty, whereby I should be putting more attention on my health.. Hehe.. However, to be frank, I don't really dress up lately... I felt is a waste of time actually... I only have this feeling this year... Past relationship do change me a lot.. I am starting to get bored of dress up as looks might be deceiving.. I want to spend more time in "dressing up" the inner me...

Hmm.. I realise I really like to stray away from the main topic of today's blog.. Haha.. OK... Now I will concentrate...

Today, when I was on the way to the car park, with two aching leg... Suddenly, my leg is so weak... I fell... well, I didn't really fall... Hmm... How to describe that "fall"? Ok... Something like I twisted my leg and my whole body is like falling.. I thank God that I didn't fall on the road! If not... I will cry! Imagine the scar that will be staying on my body... NO!!!! However.... I experienced something even worse than that... After that "fall", suddenly my back bone started to ache... OH NO!! I am very scare... Scare that it will affect the back bone.. I am still scare while I am writing this blog! I have no idea what to do.. My final exam is on the 20th of February! Is just two weeks from now! I am so died..

God..... HELP ME!!!! I DON'T WANT TO VISIT THE DOCTOR AGAIN! Scary!!!!!!!! Injection, taking my blood for examination, consuming those tablets, X-Ray, examine my blood pressure, examine my urine, etc I don't want to go through all those again! It is the most horrible event in my life! Specially the needle poking through my skin... It is painful and the needle is super scary!

Keep me in prayer... I feel like I am Job in the bible... Trails all the way... Haha.. but I didn't go through what he went through... His trials are much more "extreme" than mine... Is ok... Although I do not know what lies ahead but I do know who is holding it...

Ok... Happy Valentine Day to all.... I love you all! May the Lord bless you all abundently during Valentine Day...

=signing off=

2 comments:

Vincent said...

May God heal your pain and bless you with health ;).

Shan Shang said...

AMEN!! thz Vicent.. seriously appreciate what you have done.. ur prayer means a lot to me.. Do take care of yourself while you are abroad..