Sunday, February 5, 2006

.....@LL for Lov3....

All For Love
Hillsongs
All for love the Father gave
For only love could make a way
All for love the heavens cried
For love was crucified
Oh how many times have I broken Your heart
But still You forgive if only I ask
And how many times have You heard me pray
Draw near to me
Everything I need is You
My beginning, my forever
Everything I need is You
Let me sing all for love
I will join the angels’ song
Ever holy is the Lord
King of Glory, King of all
All for a love a Savior prayed
Abba Father, have Your way
Though they know not what they do
Let the Cross draw man to You
Yes Lord, how many times have I broken Your heart? Millions? Trillions? Infinity I think.. Sorry Lord... I want to give You thanks as You have reminded me once again what is drawing me back. Today sermon touched my heart and when I was driving back home I burst out in tears.. "Raining" non-stop... The reason? Only You and I know.. Rubbish... is meant to stay in the dustbin not in my head... Clean those rubbish for me will You, Lord? You know I can't clear those with my own strength... I had tried and I had failed.
You then showed me this

"For it is said, All flesh is like grass, and all its glory like the flower of the grass. The grass becomes dry and the flower dead;But the word of the Lord is eternal. And this is the word of the good news which was given to you."
[1 Peter 1:24-25]

True, very true indeed... Putting faith in human will only make you fall.. I experienced it before.. Painful.. Hurt.. All because I do not put faith in You.. Thank you Lord for the comforting... Thank you for all You have done for me.. A sinner..

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

i really feel u suddenlly...faith in human will not necessary make u fall,,,but before putting faith on others, believe in ur true self..Not what others think of u!! U r living for ur own,,have faith in god,, n trust as well..He wil guide u,,but u have to be the one stepping on the ground..-dy-

Shan Shang said...

what will happen then if i myself fail myself? complicated? well i did failed myself... that's y i said my heart is harden for some reason.. wanting me to put faith in others when i myself failed myself.. i doubt on my trust.. i tend to hurt more ppl then by giving them fake trust..

i live for a purposem a purpose set by God.. but before that... i shall learn how to put my eyes on HIm...

Shan Shang said...

dear team h, welcome to my blog n thz 4 droping me a comment.

1st of all how a person interpret the picture is depending on individual. what you said will reflect your thinking.. are you thinking what God wants you to think?

2nd God said do not commit adultary, then will you think God will do sth that is agaisnt His words?

that picture is actually showing God comforting a person, that is my main purpose of putting it there n not what you are thinking.. absolutely NOT..

May the Lord speaks to you tonight.. God bless you..

Anonymous said...

hey,,,team h should have known in how to comment,,no adultry is accepted in this blog..I m impress on the way 33 handled this situation...May god bless u always..-sorceror-/-dy-

Ewilly Liew said...

Don't complicate things.
All 33 wants to express is her gratitude to Jesus and all she wants is the comfort from our Lord Jesus Christ.
Set your eyes on Christ.
Do what is in favour of Him, and don't need to care much for other's perception.
God knows what is in their heart.. very well :)

God bless you, dear sister...

Shan Shang said...

haha thanks for all the support.. but even though i knew that God know each n everyone heart every well doesnt mean i should stop telling others what is wrong when i know they are not on the right track =)

hopefully God will speaks to him.. haha and for some reason i did remember him in my prayer! haha

sephirot said...

for some reason i think you are starting to grow up now =) Great start, am excited to see more spiritual maturity in you. God bless sister!

Shan Shang said...

=.=" of coz i am growing if not i wasted my mom's money n effort for preparing foods for me.. hehe...

hmmm.. kinda interesting also with ppl like Team H to join in hehe.. learn sth through this blog.. not bad...