Wednesday, February 8, 2006

@ L0v3 LeTTer?

It is very interesting.. A letter... A love letter? A heart breaking letter? I respect the person who wrote this.. I have no idea where I get this letter but I would like to share this letter with all of you... Since Valentine Day is around the corner, my blog will be filled with "love story" and stuff... My blog theme for this month will be "Love"....


The Love Letter
The great love that I have for you
我 對 妳 的 深 愛
is gone, and I find my dislike for you
已 不 再 , 並 且 發 現 我 對 妳 的 憎 惡 卻
grows every day. When I see you,
與 日 俱 增 。 每 當 看 著 妳 ,
I do not even like your face;
我 一 點 也 不 喜 歡 妳 的 長 相 ;
the one thing that I want to do is to
我 很 想 做 的 一 件 事 就 是
look at other girls. I never wanted to
瞧 瞧 別 的 女 孩 。 我 從 未 想 過 要
marry you. Our last conversation
娶 妳 為 妻 。 我 們 的 最 後 一 次 約 會
was very boring and has not
是 那 麼 的 無 聊 , 而 且 並 未
made me look forward to seeing you again.
讓 我 期 待 與 妳 的 再 次 相 會 。
You think only of yourself.
妳 只 想 到 妳 自 己 。
If we were married, I know that I would find
如 果 我 們 結 婚 , 我 相 信 我 一 定 會 感 受 到
life very difficult, and I would have no
生 活 是 如 此 地 難 過 , 而 且 沒 有 任 何
pleasure in living with you. I have a heart
和 妳 共 同 生 活 的 愉 悅 , 我 想 把 我 的 心
to give, but it is not something that
奉 獻 出 , 但 這 顆 心 可 絕 對 不 是
I want to give to you. No one is more
獻 給 妳 , 沒 有 人 比 妳 更
foolish and selfish than you, and you are not
愚 蠢 和 自 私 , 妳 也 絲 毫 不
able to care for me and help me.
能 關 心 我 和 幫 助 我 。
I sincerely want you to understand that
我 懇 切 地 冀 望 妳 瞭 解
I speak the truth. You will do me a favor
我 句 句 發 自 肺 腑 , 我 相 信 妳 能 幫 我 個 忙 也 就 是
if you think this the end. Do not try
如 果 你 也 認 為 該 是 分 手 的 時 候 了 , 就 別 嘗 試 去
to answer this. Your letters are full of
求 證 我 所 說 的 這 一 切 , 妳 的 來 信 中 充 滿 著
things that do not interest me. You have no
令 我 意 興 索 然 的 物 事 , 妳 了 無
true love for me. Good-bye! Believe me,
對 我 真 摯 的 愛 。 再 見 了 ! 請 相 信 我 ,
I do not care for you. Please do not think that
我 的 心 已 不 在 妳 身 上 。 請 別 再 當 作
I am still your boyfriend.
我 依 然 是 你 的 情 郎。

Read only 1st and 3rd line… it is a whole new meaning!

0 comments: