Friday, February 17, 2006

A Dream? A Reality? A Vision? A lesson...

Have you ever experience a day when you wake up from your beautiful sleep and suddenly God is speaking to you? The moment you open your eyes and you said "Good morning, Daddy" and He started to speaks... well of cause He will make sure you open your "ears" and listen to Him...
This is what happened to me... I was amaze yet disappointed... Amaze on how God speaks to me but disappointed with myself after hearing what God wants to said to me. God kept on urging me to read a book in the bible.. I have no idea what is the book about before I read it... The spirit was telling me that I need to open the bible and read that book immediately.. It is quite serious...
Ah... Good rebuke... I know what is in me.. RUBBISH!!!! I tried to hide from God although I know it is useless... I was scare.. I was crying and praying... God actually pointed it out... I was avoiding all this while.. Having breakthrough in life but I fall once again... Humans.. Disappoint you anytime and anywhere doesn't it? Including self..
A person who is under stress seriously does tones of silly stuff... My brain is never associate with my heart for the past few weeks.. It is true that "what I need to do, I don't do but what I am not suppose to do, I do..."
I am always weak.. That is why I need You more, Lord.
I am always in troubles... That is why I yearn even more for You, Lord.
I am always in hopeless situation yet because of You I have hope in everything.
I always have uncertainty in my head yet You assure me that all Your plans is to prosper me and never to hurt me.
Lord, come into my life as I commit it into Your hand.
Lord, come into my troubles as I uphold them into Your hand.
Lord, come and be the center of my heart and guide me!
Help me out of all this mess..
Help me to let go of myself
and hold on to You...
I just want to say "thank you" to you, Lord.
All You have done in my life..
Good or bad...
I just want to give thanks....
I love You, Father....

0 comments: