Wednesday, February 8, 2006

A meaningful song....

I think everyone will realise that I had again upload a new song in this blog... Hehe.. Valentine Day... Must have some "mood" in this blog also...

This is a very meaningful song to me.. Reason? Haha.. I don't wish to reveal it.. Only two person, God and I, know exactly what happened.... If you are thinking that God dedicated this song to me... You are on the wrong path.. haha.. Either do I dedicate this song to God... because if I really want to dedicate Him a song, I will not use songs sang by non-christian.. However, I would like to try it out one day to compose a song for Daddy God.... =)

This is song is specially dedicated to a person.. A very special person in my life... Really hope he hear this song... He will always remain in my heart... As I can never see him anymore... No matter how I look for him... Even though I go around the world, I still can't find him... He is no where to be found... Unless... Unless.... God performs a miracle... A miracle in his and my life...



0 comments: