Wednesday, April 18, 2007

The words...

A broken glass, can it be put back into one piece? Even it can be done, can one not tell that the glass is broken? Things that is done, is history... Pointless for me crying over the spilt milk.... Think out of the box! Go to the shop and buy a brand new milk! Never limit yourself in the box... It's not meant to be that way... It's never God's intention... The door has been open to you, why didn't you come out from the cage of your's?

God is always good to me.. He gaves hope in my life... A hope that I never wish to let go.... His present is always real and close to me... Regardless of how the world despite me, I know God is the only person that will stay close to me. I am never lonely in this world because I know He is there with me... Though I can't see him physically but by faith, I truly believe that He is there with me... I know He is there... However, am I like the Isreal who doesn't know how to appreciate God's word?

In my current life, I have one thinking... A thinking that is so hard to implement in life... OBEDIENCE.... Today, His words strike me once again.... Yes, I will be looking in front, looking above, looking at the sky... Not wishing to look at the below fire, not wishing to look at the ugliness of the world... A person who live in the world will be an enermy to God... I... Really wish that I can seperate myself clearly from the world... No, sorry, I won't share what is the words that speaks to me as it's too personal... Only God and I know what is going on in my life... I will obey the words... I will try my best to obey... I know I can do it by God's strength...

0 comments: