Sunday, April 15, 2007

How damaging can CNI can be?

Have you ever wonder what networking (computing) can do to your life? For instant, let's take my networking lecturer as a example... He was lecturing and wanted to give some real life example in order to help us to see a clearer picture... Do you know what example he gave? He used one of the movies to give example! *Can't remember the name of the movie but as far as I know that movie is not related to networking at all!* *Edited: Amy just remind me about the movie name... It's Matrix, thanks for information!* *=..=" Linda corrected me again... It is the "Jurassic Park" not "MATRIX"* *NO MORE EDITNG YA!!!* This is how sick networking can be... A movie... Meant for entertainment yet my lecturer was not focusing on the entertainment part but thinking of how networking can be link to that show.. =..=" That is how lifeless a person from APIIT can become!
What effect does it have in me? Hahaha... I forgot my purse while going out! =..=" I went to church today without my purse! Same goes to Mike! Hhahaha... Same class mah... Hahahah... Studying networking together... So got the "virus" together hahahaha... However, I think the virus is taking over Mike slowly... Why? I was doing my assignment and at the same time, I was chatting with him as need to discuss on the assignment stuff.. He..... I think... Mad already.. Wish to know what happened? Continue reading then...
*Story started when I told Mike that I just blog as my head was too heavy and I was afraid that my blog readers will be gone as I too long didn't update my blog.*
M: You still got 1 loyal one.. no worries.. *Evil laugh type of emoticons is included here*
33: God!!! *Smile*
M: that one no need to visit your blog la, straight access your brain database... *Smile emoticons included* he uses the super Optic cables which are much faster than the T3 lines, OC-3 i think.. then the link is never down.. always up... so he can easilly remove and retrieve memory information from your harddisk.. plus no need firewall and antivirues one... (networking madness)
*Note for reader, this is one of the leased line information, you can get more information through www.webopedia.com*
33: =..=" Siao (crazy in Hokkien). I blog you then you know
M: OI OI OI Don't want! *memang siao* sum more i belum explain about the hacker(satan) yet
33: *Trying to make him speak so that I can blog, hahaha* Hahaha.. Try, since you said no firewall, how to solve it? I challenge u!!!
M: tak nak tak nak, *scared you blog later* EEEEE Asam really help *change topic*
33: hahahah c c c know you cant solve it... RESULT MIKE FAIL! Hahaha
M: Answer simple mah... you ask yourself who is God,,, then you got the answer edi
33: =..=" but in networking wise u cant explain mah. No firewall, no nth...
M: get a medium to act as the firewall..
*Note: Just now said no firewall now use firewall pula.. CHEH!!*
M: answer simple leh.. in real networking, you dun need a firewall for pc which to not connect to the internet ma...
33: *Speechless..... =..=" *Mike win*
*Story ends*
Ok.. My point is... .*Change topic* Hahaha... Ok... This is how damaging networking is to our life!!!! Moral of the story? DON'T LEARNT NETWORKING!!! Hhahah... Joking... Actually networking is quite fun to learn... As long as there's somebody there to lead me.. I don't mind getting involve in networking! FUN! Hahahah..

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

-_-?.......................................................................... *establishing connection*....................................................................*connection established*.........................................................................*by passing firewall*............................................................................*by pass complete*..............................................................................*bombs 633 punya pc*..................................................................................*bombs successful*


swtness.. expected you were going blog about this already..... swtnesssssssss......... SHOW DAVID TAN YOUR BLOG!!!! MINUS MARKING!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Shan Shang said...

Hahahaha.. GOOD!!! FrEE MARKETING!!! Go ahead! Hahaha... Eh.. Good if you really pass to him as he will be so proud that you are able to "implement" those knowledge that he pass down to you...

*hahaha getting "closer" to be like DT... Hahaha.. Hoho...*

*Can't stop laughing*

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i better end my life now..... cannot be like DT... tak nak!!!! mommy!!!!!! TOLONG TOLONG!!!

if i do become like that....... please kill me.. please please please!!!!! T.T

Vincent said...

Ehem, who said networking is no fun??. Well maybe becoz APIIT have no networking equipment for you to play =p, that's why it's boring =p. All theory no practical >_<

Anonymous said...

Mike: Hahahah... Which mummy u calling Hahahaah.... Hmmm.... My mummy or "my" mummy *ROFL*

Hahaha.. I can't kill you le.. If not I straight away no ned to go to heaven =..=" Cis...

Joe: To a certain extend it is fun if got ppl guiding... Hahah.. BLAME APIIT!!! BOMB APIIT *kekek*

33

Anonymous said...

@@... i think both refers to the same person leh.. hahaha!! its like variable and pointer... your mummy is the pointer and my mummy is the variable.. hahaha! *need to thank EL for the mix up* hmmmmm..... nvm.. find sumone to brain wash me from networking after CNI exam is over.. XD

Shan Shang said...

Go low yat to format lo.. Hahah Linda teach me, if memory tak cukup ned to go there upgrade... Hahaha.. So i think they provide a place to "format" Hahha...

=..=" Dahlah networking confusing now come out with Jave eh... -__-"

Shan Shang said...

Eh.... Java... No pointer wo if not mistaken... Is it?? Hmm.. can't remember!!! Hahahah.. Die! All my knowledge gone! hahaha...

Anonymous said...

hahahahahha!!! go lowyat format... good idea...~~~ pointer in C++ and C leh.. i forgot also if java got.... not such a big fan of java... :P

Shan Shang said...

Hahaha.. then should be lo... I remember lecturer saying one of the programming language dont have pointer.. Hahaha.. CAn't really remember...

Jave is so "fun"!!!! Hehehe... I almost flung that subject in the exam... Madness hard! Hahaha...