Sunday, April 1, 2007

*Lost of word on the title*

Yes, indeed a very long Psalm... I was just flipping through the bible and I saw that... While reading through the words, I somehow felt the feeling of David? Though I do not know what exactly is in his mind but I somehow felt that I am in his shoe.... I.... Am currently in a very big storm... Well, it is actually not that bad when I started to look at the positve side of the situation... =)

I woke up late for church today due to late night on Saturday... I was doing my assignment till late at night with my group mate... Madness... I slept around 1 something, near to 2am in the morning! The slow internet speed at my group mate side worsen the situation... Stress out like mad when the file transfer kept on showing "failed" or the transfer bar is moving darn slow! DARN SLOW!!!! It is as though both of us are using dial up!

Yes, I am currently still doing my assignment.. My hand are aching like mad as too much of typing and my eyes are going blur... Looking at the monitor for hours really is straining my eyes untill the maximum limit... Hahaha...

Aside from study, I am currently facing some relationship problems... Well, actually, I don't know why but somehow I know the road in front of me regarding this issue will be a tough road... Things are turning from bad to worse and I am expecting the worst out of it... Until the extend of losing a person or two in my world? Yes, I am actually expecting that.... Why? Don't ask.. Only those who know what is going on will understand what I am writing here... I really rest my case on those "stories" I heard... So many contradicting area and so many finger pointing at me... If I am wrong or at fault, then may the Lord punish me! I am willing to be punish IF I am at wrong! Don't even tell me a "statement" and then contradict it the next minute! As I said, it is your life, you choose which path you wish to take... The consequences of your choice will need to be bear by yourself...

To one of the person in particular, don't worry... Things will be fine after this, you should know why as I have told you the reason on that day... You will not be involve in any matter any more unless someone wish to relate you in the situation. Look back at your messages and tell me that all those are from your heart... I am quite shock when I received those type of messages from you... Didn't you realise that you are trying to put the blame on me based on past issues and trying to move my attention away from your contradicting statement? Maybe you didn't meant that but I felt it that way. That's why I don't even wish to reply you after that... "I NEVER said that" Such a nice word... Is that true? Is that the truth? You know it better than me... I am too lazy to even argue on that matter..

Irony part? Both of you are telling me the same statement! Is that a joke to me or what?

In one simple day, I heard many type of stories... Can you imagine? Two simple incidents yet so many version of stories? Which to believe? I believe only on God... I have clarify things with each and everyone of you on that day itself, I will take every single word as the truth... Even though my heart is telling me that is not, I will still take it as how those incidents took place... Why? Becuase, at the end of the story, each and everyone of us will need to face God. You then explain yourself to Him... I am not interested in knowing anything regarding both of you anymore.. Trust me.. I am really not interested! Fed up in listening to so many version of story whereas only one incident happened.... That proved to me that somebody must be lying. Who is that person? Only God knows it well..

Let His will be done in my life, I know all this things happened for a reason and all this things are allowed by God... May I have the strength to endure all those...

And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience; And patience, experience; and experience, hope: And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us. (Romans 5:3-5)

May the peace of the Lord be with you...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am off ur case forever,as i have been misinterpreted again n again..whn u told me abt which story u heard,,i directly told u that i have said such a thing to the other person, but in a different way,,as i told u wht said upon u to me,,stays wit me..but, since the victim is always me,,this thing was said in return for u to get work done..help can turn into disaster, then why bother helping..hmm..when it comes to both of u arguing..whereby ,i sometimes think,,why me???...wht do both of u have against me..anyway,,may both of u have a great life ahead,,n enjoy ur days together,,as i m off ur hook,,shang..god bless

Shan Shang said...

=..=" As I said, you won't be the victim anymore.. Be grateful for that then...

Misinterpreted? Which part then, may I know? Yes, no doubt that you told me directly that things are uttered out but look back at ur sent item and tell me exactly what you have wrote and read that again and again by putting urself in my shoe and think.

Sorry if offended in anyway, the good news is things are very clear to me now. Kind of pointless to argue it anymore as I already know what should be done in my life in this college.

Anonymous said...

i can't remember wht i said.,n my sent items has been deleted..the only thing i remember is saying that u all wil be frens till level 3 or leave college for work, and should stop arguing...it's ok,,u always have ur perception against me,,and i nvr complain..as it also is useless..anyway,,if u say u know wht u need to do,,then carry on wit it,,just later in the years dun regret what u ever did...bye

Shan Shang said...

...... I won't know whether will I regret or not but all those steps are taken by my own bare foot. What happened is the past, I will not wish to look at it anymore. Yes, things might look bad to certain ppl now, but somehow I regret I should have taken this path earlier..

The only thing I regret the most in my life is not to stop myself from getting involved in all this things since the beginning. If I were to do that, things will turn out fine by now. No point looking at the past as it's the past and I can't turn back time as well. Hence, nothing else I can do but to forget the past, appreciate today and await tomorrow to come.

Good luck in your life as well. =)