Wednesday, April 11, 2007

He will not forsake nor leave

It's 12am now... The incident is still bothering me... I really wish to stop and just have some time to think and then only carry out my action... The sms strike me a lot... I was not taking things seriously as how I should until you talked to me.. Though it is a short conversation but I really benefited it... It help me to realise how faithless I am... It help me to realise how restless my soul is...

Taking too many things into account lead me to confusion... Eventually, frustration... I started to realise I am not acting like how I ought to act. The anger in me slowly crept in my life. I really am a failure.... How many times does God need to remind me until I really learn my lesson WELL? How many times Romans 8:28 came into my head? Don't you realise that regardless of what is happening in your life, it is God's will to take place? Don't you trust in the Lord that all His plan is to prosper and not to harm us in anyway? Though things might not be going your way but that doesn't in anyway mean that it is not going God's way! Can an ant understand human's thinking? Definitely NO! Same concept applied here.. We can never understand God's thinking as He is almighty and powerful! He is the creator of the world!

I... Wish to get back my life... A life that is healthy... A life that is striking for perfection. I can never please everybody in life... If people were to condemn me, I can't do anything but to hang on... I only wish that God will bless me knowledge and wisdom to live my life... To obtain a good life testimonial. Nobody claim that it is easy but God promise us eternal life...

Have faith 633, regardless how people think about you, always bear in mind that God is the ultimate judge. Always remember that God is always with you. Never shall He forsake you, never shall He leave you...

0 comments: