Saturday, April 7, 2007

Nothing better to do... >.<

=..=" I am currently waiting for the attachment to be done... I am sending the updated assignment to my group mates... It's 230am now... Madness tired... SO LONG!!!! Ok, since I have nothing to do now... Let me show you some pictures.... Hahaha...

Linda's doggie... Hahaha.. I snap this during break time..
Want to see my doggie?? Hehehe...
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE... So CUTE!!!! Hahaha...

I am still thinking whether to post more pictures here... hahah.. Currently my blog is flooded with pictures! Hahaha....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

eh.. i din kill your dog yet wor.. how come go to heaven edi.. :P still "sayanging" it.. hehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehe~~~~~

Shan Shang said...

=..=" It is because my dog is an angle all the while... Hahaha... Bluek~

Anonymous said...

Y my dog looks like Elvis "mao wang"???! -_-!!!

It'll be better if he looks like Lee Hom.Hoho..

Lin ^ ^

Shan Shang said...

Hahahaha.. Lee Hom?? can can... Ask Mike to put Lee Hom's frame in his hp then I take nice nice pic for you ok?? Hahaha..

Eh?? You dun1 00 la?? Hahahah...

"00 Le??"
"I am here... Am I talking too fast or too slow? Can you catch up?"