Thursday, April 19, 2007

The mee...

I am currently trying very hard to concentrate in my assignment.. I have tonnes of things burdening my heart... I am thinking too much... Brain somehow is more critical than normal. The weather out there is not helping at all. It was so hot in the afternoon and I even on the air conditioner and ate an ice cream. However, it is still so hot!!!!! Until 3 something... It rained for 5 minute, then the sun came out again and the weather change again from time to time. I was facing difficulties in writing my assignment as I am super dizzy and headache. I gave up... I went up and have a hot bath... Ahhhh... Feeling better now...

I went to the kitchen to get a drink and suddenly my stomach craving for Maggie mee. Don't ask me why, I don't know as well. I just went through the cupboard and I saw a maggie cup, Tom Yam... Yam... I was a bit reluctant though... Because I know... I wouldn't finish it as I don't raelly like to eat instant noodles. I told myself... It's 4 something now, if I were to eat now, can I take my dinner at 7pm? Hmm.... A lot of things came into consideration... I... Suddenly stop myself... HEY!!! IT'S JUST A CUP OF INSTANT NOODLE and you are wasting your time thinking so long on whether to eat it or not??? NUTS!!! I ate it anyway... Hahaha... Now, after eating it... I regret.... I am facing stomach upset now as it's too sicy for my stomach to handle. =..="

However, while eating the mee cup, it reminds me of Camaron Highland.. Why? Because I ate Tom Yam mee cup there as well! If not mistaken, I bought a Korean mee cup there... It is super spicy and my friend ended up eating that for me.. Hahaha... I still remember we bought Kampai (if I remember correctly the name of the drink) there as well.. Guess what.... I kind of miss the taste of that drink now! It's so nice! Recomended by my friend while I went shopping with him. I forgot to bring back the bottle =..=" I LEFT IT IN THE HOTEL TOILET!!!! T.T Stupid... But it was a fun trip... So miss the air there... So miss the moment there...

OK... I think my head is warm up after eating the mee... In fact, I got something extra, which is stomach ache =..=" Gambateh!!!

0 comments: