Tuesday, April 17, 2007

May God be with us...

The pain is really unbearable... When I least expect it... It took place... I didn't prepare myself in anyway for this type of situation because I was busy doing my assignments... Not even a single thought went through me... I really never expect it to take place again. It's coming back... Yes.... I know... I know.... As God always remind me to be watchful of everything, I should really be...

I am not asking anything from you.... Not even a single virus from you to be transfer to me.... I know it well on where I stand and what I am not able to do nor achieve. I know.... I know it since the beginning... Sorry if I were to hurt you in anyway... That is never my intention in anyway and you should know that better. If this is what God intended it to be, then may it take place according to God's wills. If this is what God have in mind, may He grant me the strength to go through it.. Faith, strength and healing are the things that I need the most now.. May both of us rest in peace....

0 comments: