Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Tired.....

AT LAST!!!! TUESDAY IS HERE TO WELCOME ME!!!! Monday is history!!!! Hallelujah!!!! Yes, I have a presentation and test on Monday... As I said... I don't expect good grades coming out from this semester, you should know how I did in my test *sigh* Yes, it is quite bad.... I think I lost almost 25-30 marks upon 50 in that paper.... BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! T.T

How's my presentation? Worse... Hahaha... I think the lecturer doesn't like the system at all... He didn't ask much questions and this really worried me a lot.... If my system is good and he doesn't ask any question, then I will be happy... BUT.... He has the impression of "waste my time" while listening to our presentation.... He still doesn't really support that our system is interactive.... Haih... I rest my case... At least I have give my best in doing it... Nobody to blame but myself...

I have finish my part for MAD and the submission is on Wednesday... Wee~ Just need to compile the documentation and we are done! Compiling it tomorrow~ Yeah! I can start off with my another 2 assignments! I got my dockets today... Sigh... That means... FINAL EXAM is around the corner... May I go through it!!!!! TIRED!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do the best, and let god take care of the rest... =)

Shan Shang said...

Hahaha... Gambateh eh Da!