Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Weary body...

STRESS!!!!! DARN STRESS!!!!!
I really am tense up... I really don't know what to do now... There's 40% more to go for my assignment... Great news? Tonnes of editing is required... Wish to listen to another great news? I am falling sick... I felt like I will be having a fever very very soon... I am currently wearing a wool type of jacket yet I am freezing... Without the fan on nor air-conditional but I am feeling super cold... My feet? I can barely feel their existance as it is too cold... Wearing indoor slipper just to warm up my feet... SICK!!!

I am really worried... Why? ASSIGNMENT DUE ON FRIDAY! Yes, yes think what you want to think, say what you want to say.. I am a lazy bum who doesn't start my work early therefore ending up in situation like this... Who to blame but myself? Is that it? Is that what is in your mind? Yes? No? Nah... It doesn't really bother me... Why? Simple.. Because using my head to think of all those comments I got, is actually a waste of my brain juice.. In addition, it doesn't help me in solving my problems so why bother thinking about it and make myself sad? Regardless of what is happening in my life, I just want to give thanks to the Lord for His strength... For sustaining me until now... I am really really really really... Tired and weary...

0 comments: