Monday, November 20, 2006

Wishing to be no one in this world...

I.... Lost my way.... I know it well that the Lord is right beside me... I am scare.... Having tiny little faith... I know what is wrong... I know the problems.... 1 Tim... Always keep that in mind... Timothy, Timothy and more Timothy... I have been studying this book for quite some time now... Almost everything in the book I am familiar... Yet always remember that it is not the knowledge that save me but implementing the words in my life.... WATCH YOUR TONGUE, THOUGHTS AND WAY OF SPEAKING! You are not a saviour. God is...

I never wish to see those things anymore... It is really very painful in my heart... I really wish that the Lord will have mercy on me... I am not that strong... I am really a weak person... Specially my heart... How many cuts are there?? Countless... I really got nothing to give.... All I have is just a broken heart... How can I??? How can I??? I really am speechless... Do excuse me... I just faught with a person.... I really really am sad seeing him living his life like that... Why force yourself? I raelly don't understand... I only know that emptiness can never be fill by human....

I am no one... I wish to be no one... Can I really do that? I doubt.... How I wish that now... My shadow will never be found in this world anymore....

0 comments: