Sunday, November 5, 2006

Confuse whether should I continue on being like this...

I am posting a lot of songs lately.... Hmm.. Don't know what got into me.. Stress I think? I have lost myself in all those assignments, test, personal problems and work... I am getting a bit lazy to write blog regarding my own personal feeling... Not really lazy but my feeling now of days is more towards "feeling beyond words"... Reluctant on my next step, having a blur vision towards my future. Will I be able to pursue my dreams? *Do I even have one? =P JAPAN!!!*

Things are changing like nobody business. All those events that seem so impossible to happen in the past but lately it happened in front of my eyes. I myself was shock with my observations and the way you handle situations... You claimed that it is good for all but do you really think it is the best? I made mistakes as well, I don't blame you... I always think that my decision should be the best for all but God proved me wrong. I should never think with my own thoughts and ability but I should be guided by Him! It is really true that I shouldn't get involved in your life.. As one of my friend told me, it is better for me to just let go of you, don't care about your things and just be concern about my own character. That might be his reason of leaving but I don't wish to use that as a reason for me to just "don't care about anything". Sorry, I doubt I can even "don't care about anything", I can't help it but to at least know my friends are alright.

I learnt something through this incident... A hard lesson to learn though... To expect less from others... The lesser the expectation, the lesser the disappointment. I should always think about others, I shouldn't be so self-centered. It is somehow in my blood, I really need to be more concern rather than self-centered. I am such an imperfect human being! I leave it all in God's hand....

Last but not least..... Hehehe.. Another song to all the readers out there... It is from Karen, I found this through Friendster. She has a sweet voice... feel in love with this song... BM song... Wah... *air liur dah mengalir keluar =P* Enjoy...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

always look for ways to solve matters whether it involves spilling the beans,,,or talking directly to the person that is causing a problem 2 u...Like i told people before, don't hide things if u r not sure of the answer,, is better to say it out,,get the answer and move on from there...I can't say life is fake,, though i m living in one..haha...Lagu karen not nice,,post someting else...peace and take care...

Shan Shang said...

There's tonnes of problems out there, I can never solve all of it. if I can, I am no more Lau Shan Shang but "god". =)

Yes, spilling the bean is one of the solution but does it help? Well, it all depends on the individual, are they willing to listen and take action? If no, I will still speak what is necessary but after that, I will just let go. I think you know the feeling well of being hurt by people who you take them as good friends.

Somehow, I still can't really take life as fake. I still believe that honesty is the best policy. In addition, I never wish to fake my life because I know it well that I might fool others but not God~ If you are unhappy then be honest with it. It is not an insult to speak out what is in your head. It is better than people starting to guess what is happening in your life and getting worried without knowing the main reason.

Sometimes, it is not about hiding things due to uncertainty but I choose not to understand the situation. Situation regarding humans are always complex, the more you understand, the more confuse you are. Well, maybe through understanding the situation, I am aware of what is happening but am I able to give a solution that is according to God's way and accepted by human? I doubt... I think by that time, I am way too confuse to even think properly...

Haha... I just like her voice.. Very sweet... xD you provide me songs la..

You take care too... Happy reading the long long long comment =P