Saturday, November 25, 2006

Taman Desa and me...

I went to my secondary friends gathering today... I went back Old Klang Road today... So miss the place... Without realising it... I have been staying here for 1 year! Tomorrow is my house "birthday"... It is the day when we first moved in... Happy birthday =)

I never like this place... Never... People claimed that this place is a chinese area and have tonnes of nice foods... Ya right! As if Taman Desa doesn't have all those? As though Taman Desa can't beat this place... INSULT! Ya people who know me well know how I feel.. I want it to be in Taman Desa... Many many memory there... I grew up there... No jam, nearby MV, many public transport etc... Everything is so convenient back then...

My first time riding on a motorcycle, my first time falling off from a bike, my first time swimming, my first time driving, even my first love stayed there! Nah.. We didn't manage to get together though... He is now happily living his life with his gf... They have been together for more than 3 years I think... Haha.. Well, nevertheless, I thank him for giving me a memorable moment during my secondary school... I will never forget all those moment with him =) No, I am not going to tell you what happened back then.. Just one word to describe it "sweet". So many first experience given to Taman Desa....

May God bring me back to that place once again..... I really wish to spend the rest of my life there... How I wish to obtain a house there when I get married.... IF I can find someone to be the groom la.. Hahaa...

0 comments: