Friday, November 17, 2006

Troubled heart...

The pain is unbearable... I pray that the feeling will leave me soon... I really don't understand why this type of situation keep on knocking on my door.. However, I always believe that everything happened for a reason... Everything is under God's hand... Nobody can run away from it... The pain.. Is just a short term pain... Wound cure but scar remains... Can you imagine? If I am so so upset with it, how about God? Don't you think it is 10 times or 20 times or even more painful than what I have felt??

I started to realise something... The more I want to know, the more bad news I got... So... I am now starting to let go of every single things in my life that I am so concern and worried about.... I didn't want to know anything, anymore... I shall not interfere in your life anymore.. Let God lead you.. I really don't know what to say nor do except to pray for you. I really have enough of it.. I just want to focus on my life and trials now... I didn't want to know anything anymore unless you volunter to tell me... I am really tired...

I am having my test in few hours time and I am not prepared for it.. GREAT.... May I go in peace...

2 comments:

sephirot said...

everything happens for a reason. All the best in exam.

Shan Shang said...

Yes, everything happened for a reason.. So y Worried so much? matt 6:30-34. THanks for the wishes