Saturday, November 11, 2006

Exploding... Part 1

Many many things happened within this week. I almost went out of breathe and end up in a "box", where the measurement is 5 feet x 3 feet.

I just went through my DATABASE test on Friday. YES, DATABASE! My "FAVOURITE" subject of the year... 6 chapter in 1 test and the most abhor part is.... She kept on emphasing on "normalization" this chapter yet in the test, nothing came out but an easy onjective question on Normalization. =.=" Thank God I didn't put much effort in studying that! Haha... Just for the readers' information, my test was ok but the sad part is... I actually forgot the term "ALTERNATIVE KEY" and "RECURSIVE RELATIONSHIP". I hate myself very much for that! I can't imagine myself sitting in the test for more than half and hour thinking of this 2 term but I ended up leaving it blank. ISSHHHH!!!! STUDY HARD AND REMEMBER THE TERM NEXT TIME 633!!! Can't blame me too much though.. It is a last minutes study... What you expect =P

Ok enough of my frustration on DB... Now.... I am going to write something serious... As I mention earlier, I got tonnes of bad news this week. Allowed me to just drop down my feelings and thinking in this small little "box" of mine.. I am going to explode very soon if I continue thinking about this...

Things changed as time passes by... Who will remain the same? I realise how each and everyone of my friends changed (Including myself)... Some change for the better and some took the other road... Is there anything that remain constant? Well, I never came about such thing.... Except for God...

The wonderful love in our life comes from a pure heart, from a good conscience and from a sincere faith (1 tim 1:5). Are you experiecing love in your life? Yes? No? How do you define love anyway? "Beautiful look lo, so I love her", "Cool personality, can yo yo with me lo!", "CHUN bodyshape! That's why I love her!", "A person that I think ok then willing to be my gf then beautiful lo... If no, she is not loving at all, not worth my love.", "As long as the person is rich, then then love is in the air.". How about you? What is your say about "love"?

According to bible, love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. (1 Corinthians 13:4-8) I always like this saying in the bible because it define love as pure and a loving thing in this world. Have you ever ask yourself how come you can love someone? Yes? No? Well, I did... And God showed me...

Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God. Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love. This is how God showed his love among us: He sent his one and only Son into the world that we might live through him. This is love: not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins. Dear friends, since God so loved us, we also ought to love one another. No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us. ( 1 John 4:7-12)

To me, loving someone is really a hard task. It really required you to love that person as a whole. To love him as who he is, to accept him as who he is, to give him my sincere love etc... I am a human, with an imperfect body and unholy thinking, it is far than impossible for me to love a person with my sincere love every single time. Somehow or rather, sometimes, I do feel some hatred towards people that I loved. For instant, hmm... My mom, she is as stubborn as a cow (Hehe.. I am stubborn also! LOL) when I tell her that the way she is carrying out a task is wrong, she will normally scold me back in return for being rude. =.=" Sometimes, in my head, I am thinking... How on earth am I going to love my parents when they are so so so stubborn? However, God said honor you parents. Regardless of what happened, they are still your parents, without them, who are you to speak? Well, from this incident, I think many of you will understand why I said loving a person is so hard... Hmm.. Don't know about your thinking, but it is a learning process for me currently...

If loving a person is hard, what more loving God? How can we be a strong and healthy Christian? Answer? You must nourish yourself on the word of God and on good doctrine (1 Tim 4:6). It is clearly stated in the bible that in later time some will abandon the faith and follow deceiving spirits and things taught by demons (1 Tim 4:1). Look at yourself, are you one of them? You should know the answer better.

Beware... Beware of FALSE TEACHERS! You must REJECT ERRORS (godless mythsand old wives' tales) and train yourself to be godly (1 Tim 4:7) You must make sure that you discipline yourself if you wish to exercise yourself to godliness! Time should be properly manage so that you set apart time for God and His words yet at the same time didn't neglect your duty that God assigned to you. Things that will harm your soul should be avoided.

*To be continue...*

0 comments: