Wednesday, December 6, 2006

Long long day... =)

Another wonderful week... Yes, another boring entry of mine =)

Praise the Lord, halellujah, that I have handed in my assignment on Friday... Yes, a total rush work but I thank God that I manage to hand it in on time and get ready for my Kuantan trip =) Super tired Friday... Working in the morning from 830am till 1230pm. After the long hours work, I straight away faced the computer and started off with my conclusion and touch up the whole assignment. From time to time, I am looking at my watch... DARN! LATE! AT LAST.... FINISH!!! I quickly print out my assignment and rush to CF.... T.T Half of the session gone... Snift...

After CF, I tried to locate my group members as I need their signature for the assignment peer to peer assessment but I failed... What else can go wrong? I went down to cafe to have my lunch... SUPER HUNGRY! I can't think straight... I just hand in the assignment without thinking twice... I need to rush back home! I straight away "fly" back home after my lunch and get ready for the long waited Kuantan trip... I was late as the traffic jam in my vicinity is really terrible... Ahh... At last.... I manage to arrived in SP LRT station... Jump on my friend's car and "KUANTAN, HERE I COME!"... Rest? Nah... Somehow, I don't feel tired... Maybe it is because I have been working for so long and suddenly there's nothing on hand, I felt weird... Haha.. I was talking all the way until the extend my friend said that he felt stress whenever I am talking ahaha...

I think I manage to scare Debbie a little.. Haha... *Shake shake* =P We arrived in Kuantan around 9 something at night... Long day... But it doesn't end there... I went for a movie with Ewilly and family! TIRED.... But worth the price... At last, I manage to meet up with her! Super happy =) Ah......... ZZZzzZzZzZzzzzZZzz...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well well.. Who said you've scared someone away? Nah, I don;t think so. It's just that, i get to see the more talkative side of you. Lol. Anyway, i really appreciate time we spent together, thank God.Have learn alot about our almighty father. Had great fun, indeed.Dont worry. Thanks alot. God bless ya!

- @ 3.3 @ - said...

Hahaha.. Din know you read my dull blog~ *lower my voice* thank God didn't say anything bad things about u here =P

Hahah.. Nah.. Im always talkative.. Talk without thinking.. Need to ask God to change me.. Haih... Sinful ppl...

Glad to hear that you learn a lot, hopefully this kuantan trip will help you to focus on God more =)