Wednesday, December 6, 2006

Long long day... =)

Another wonderful week... Yes, another boring entry of mine =)

Praise the Lord, halellujah, that I have handed in my assignment on Friday... Yes, a total rush work but I thank God that I manage to hand it in on time and get ready for my Kuantan trip =) Super tired Friday... Working in the morning from 830am till 1230pm. After the long hours work, I straight away faced the computer and started off with my conclusion and touch up the whole assignment. From time to time, I am looking at my watch... DARN! LATE! AT LAST.... FINISH!!! I quickly print out my assignment and rush to CF.... T.T Half of the session gone... Snift...

After CF, I tried to locate my group members as I need their signature for the assignment peer to peer assessment but I failed... What else can go wrong? I went down to cafe to have my lunch... SUPER HUNGRY! I can't think straight... I just hand in the assignment without thinking twice... I need to rush back home! I straight away "fly" back home after my lunch and get ready for the long waited Kuantan trip... I was late as the traffic jam in my vicinity is really terrible... Ahh... At last.... I manage to arrived in SP LRT station... Jump on my friend's car and "KUANTAN, HERE I COME!"... Rest? Nah... Somehow, I don't feel tired... Maybe it is because I have been working for so long and suddenly there's nothing on hand, I felt weird... Haha.. I was talking all the way until the extend my friend said that he felt stress whenever I am talking ahaha...

I think I manage to scare Debbie a little.. Haha... *Shake shake* =P We arrived in Kuantan around 9 something at night... Long day... But it doesn't end there... I went for a movie with Ewilly and family! TIRED.... But worth the price... At last, I manage to meet up with her! Super happy =) Ah......... ZZZzzZzZzZzzzzZZzz...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well well.. Who said you've scared someone away? Nah, I don;t think so. It's just that, i get to see the more talkative side of you. Lol. Anyway, i really appreciate time we spent together, thank God.Have learn alot about our almighty father. Had great fun, indeed.Dont worry. Thanks alot. God bless ya!

Shan Shang said...

Hahaha.. Din know you read my dull blog~ *lower my voice* thank God didn't say anything bad things about u here =P

Hahah.. Nah.. Im always talkative.. Talk without thinking.. Need to ask God to change me.. Haih... Sinful ppl...

Glad to hear that you learn a lot, hopefully this kuantan trip will help you to focus on God more =)