Thursday, March 16, 2006

Who? Where? When? What? How?

7 more days to go and I am 20... So old.. hoho.. Welcome to the "20 club"... Sad case.. I just changed my song in this blog, which is my favourite song, Canon in D. I still remember a guy that I used to have a crush on him [Infatuation *smile*] played that song using his house piano, while I am sitting right next besides him... Sound so romantic when I think back haha..
Many memories flash back in my mind... Very sweet memories.. Who I am when I first join APIIT and who am I right now.. There is a big different... I know I didn't turn out to be more beautiful as others do, in fact, I might look "pregnant" in someone's eyes but I know I gain something priceless in my life... Know what? An opportunity to meet with God personally..
People who don't know me may catogeries me as a super cool people and look at me as very proud person. In their eyes I might be a person who is not friendly and don't know the word "smile". They might say I look pregnant as too fat, might say I don't have a nice body figure and bad taste in dressing... Wao if I really write I am afraid I will write until the end of my life and yet I can't finish this list!
Know what? It doesn't matter... because I know God knows my heart well.. Yes, I don't deny that sometimes the decision that I made in life might made some of you all ponder whether am I alright. To others, my decision might be disturbing you, my decision might be irrational, my decision might sound ridicules. But do take note of something... It is YOUR opinion, YOUR thinking, YOUR perception... NOT MINE... I am who I am not who you said I am. There is (are) reason(s) I act in such a way.. So please don't judge me before you even know me! All I want is to follow what God said.. I know it is impossible for me to follow each and every words that He said as I am a sinful person but I try.. I try and I try my very best to run towards Him!
It is your mouth not mine and that's why I don't even have the authority or power to say "stop judging me and come and know me in person before you judge!" In fact, you can say anything you wish.. Anything you want to say... But let me remind you something, God is watching each and every step you are taking in your life. God knows what you have said and did in your life! Yes, each and every single thing in your life, He knows...
Besides that, it is written in the bible, the "ruler" that you used to "measure" people, God will used back the same "ruler" that you used to "measure" you! What goes around comes around... You will get it one day.. God will rebuke you!
My Prayer.....
Heavenly Father, help me not to judge others as You are the ultimate Judge. Help me Lord not to condemn others when I tell them about their flaws. Help me Lord to be humble in any circumstances. Help me Lord as I am lack of knowledge and wisdom in speaking. May your spirit lead me in communicating with others, may I only speak what You want me to speak. All this I pray in Jesus name. Amen.

4 comments:

sephirot said...

that is a good start =)

Shan Shang said...

hopefully it ends well??

sephirot said...

why not? Don worry if it's God's will no force on earth can stop it so give all you have sister.

Shan Shang said...

^^ I am more afraid tat I am not listening to God! A harden heart do no good for God! praying everyday for a revival and breakthrough in life