Friday, March 31, 2006

God is with us...

"Sometimes if God really answer your prayer it might not be a good thing for that guy you are praying for because we only pray following our own heart [own pleasure] and that's why sometime we do not know what we are praying for.. Due to that, the guy might suffer because of your prayer!"
This is what I was told by a friend... Haha.. My faith is not shaken by this words, Praise the Lord!
One thing that I would like to point out in this sentence of his... I just want to point out a bible verse to him....
"Ye ask, and receive not, because ye ask amiss, that ye may consume it upon your lusts. " (James 4:3)
Since he's reading KJV version so I think it is better to put KJV here. Hehe.. A simpler english "You make your request but you do not get it, because your request has been wrongly made, desiring the thing only so that you may make use of it for your pleasure".
Do you think Lord will give you something that you pray for your own pleasure? Think twice then... If that guy that I pray for will suffer, I still believe whole-heartedly that The Lord is there with him. God will never gives him something that he can't bare! Suffering make you a stronger person! Always remember that..

0 comments: