Wednesday, March 8, 2006

Birthday wishes...

PACKED!!!! Super pack! I can barely breathe now! Haha.. Need some time just to relax... I am currenntly looking forward for the Christian Fellowship camp on Friday.. 2 more days... HoHoHo...
My birthday is coming soon.. However, I am not that happy about it.. Sign... I fail to save money.. My dream.. Gone... with the wind.. CHILIS! sob... sob.. Amy, Ewilly, Bi Yan and chicken, my plan.. "boiled soup" NO CHILIS this year.. heheh nevertheless we can go there and look from the outside then say "goodbye" hehehe... Desperate man me hahaa.. Waiting this moment for almost 1 year.. T.T Disappointed..
When I talk about birthday suddenly it reminded me of Ewilly.. She always "remind" people about her birthday haha.. Ok.. This year I follow her style.. However, I want to be more ganas than her hahaha...

24th march, 24th march, 24th march, 24th march, 24th march, 24th march, 24th march, 24th march, 24th march, 24th march, 24th march, 24th march, 24th march, 24th march, 24th march, 24th march, 24th march, 24th march, 24th march, 24th march, 24th march,
is my birthday.. Hahaha...
Ho Ho Ho.. How do I do? Better than you or not Ewilly? Hehe.. So remember to send in your wishes and flood this blog! hahaha... I will be very happy to receive all those "gifts" from you.. I will be so touch..
[p/s I need to borrow tissue from you if I cry hahaha]
Still remember the first year you all celebrate birthday with me? Oh my... I cried... hahah.. Very touch! Some more.. hehe.. got my favourite google and CD.. Wah.. happy time... Then second year.. Yuen steamboat.. Hoho.. A big bible! With a very big big big suprise.. My very first secret recipe cake, some more chocolate banana cake! Although the cake came in late... But it came with a very big surprise... I was seriously happy and shock! You are serisouly good at covering! hahaha... Super happy..
My secondary friends did celebrate with me also..Treat me to Pizza Hutt! Celebrate with Bi Yan.. Gave me bracelet! Cristal bracelet.. Hoho.. super happy.. hahah I think most of you all realise I like bracelet a lot huh.. However, last year I was kind of sad as someone very important in my life message me saying he meet an accident! Then only I learn that he lied to me as it is April Fool.. I cried like mad that time.. However, I manage to enjoy myself with my friends..
Ho Ho Ho.. My family... BIG BIG CAKE for a SMALL SMALL me.. =) love them very much! hehe..
I like cake a lot.. Chocolate banana cake! White chocolate cheese cake! Oreo cheese cake! Tiramitsu! Wah tones of them! Secret recipe~ Yam Yam =D~ hahaah... Last year I am very happy as I got a lot of blessing.. haha.. I received many cakes.. Most of them are banana cakes.. wao.. A lot of memories.. flowing in my head.. Happy moments.... Yet it is short...
Every year, without fail... I have a memorable birthday hopefully this year will be the same..

2 comments:

D@nnY {-.-"} said...

where got ppl tak tau malu like ewilly wan.. you even ganas than her.. starting from now on, i will make myself not to browse on your blog until your birthday ends.. hahaha.. jus kidding.. :P

Shan Shang said...

yer~ where got such brother?? Eh no la i very shy 1.. *blush blush* hhohoho...

see i so good give u reminder on my birthday as it is a holiday i dun think u all will come back to celebrate wit me ma.. so i so.. lonely.. sob sob hahhaha...