Thursday, March 16, 2006

Give thanks....

I came back from the CF camp on Sunday evening and I am a bit worn out. I give thanks to the Lord that I am still feeling alright after the trip. However, I am now currently suffering a very bad sore throat... Too much of Oreo and lack of water.. Tsk tsk tsk.. Pray for me ah brothers and sisters....
Pray for all the CF members as well.. Praise the Lord we are getting bigger in number and we are getting closer to each other after the camp.. Pray that each and everyone will be strong and will experience transformation after the camp! Well Hallelujah, I heard there is a transformation among the CF memebers after the camp! I hope he will share his transformation in CF at this coming Friday... I just want to say thank you to Mr Loh, all the committee members and all the participants, for making this camp so wonderful to me.. In conjuction of God's present, this is consider a unforgetful camp to me.. Thank you to all... As for the new comers like Micheal, Paul and Joe, WELCOME! I not sure whether do you all read my blog but I will keep you all in my prayer =)
I learn something from this camp.... I don't spend much time with God due to running after worldly stuff, which is money! I work too much and I realise myself becoming more like a workaholic... Eventually my time with the Lord is cut down.. God reminded me once again in the camp that whatever I hold on now will not last but if I hold on to Him and always put Him first, and all will be provided for me. Why work so hard when God can just gives you everything and all you need to do is to put Him first? Humans.. Thinking too much...
I learn something after I came back from the camp.. God gives and He takes away if we misused it. God took away my computer for almost 1 week and it is seriously killing me as I can't write blog to express myself! However, I manage to get closer with God! I give thanks to Him... He is so real to me for the past few days... Even now! He rebuked me... I give thanks to Him....

0 comments: