Sunday, March 5, 2006

Suffering makes you stronger..

Wanting to share something with everyone in this blog.. A personal experience... Today the Lord reminded me this lesson once again through the sermon... I hope you all can pick up something from this post..
Well as a human.. Normally this is what I will ask the Lord when I am in difficulties and suffering...
"How come I need to go through suffering and difficulties?"
A question that most of the people like to ask God... Including myself!
And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to his purpose.
[Romans 8:28]
Suffering produces perserverance, perserverance, character; and character, hope. And hope doesn't disappoint us, because God has poured out his love into our hearts by the Holy Spirit, whom He has given us.
[Romans 5:4-5]
"Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani?"
[meaning, My God, My God, why you forsake me?]
A moment to ponder: Have you ever said this to God? If yes, continue reading...
"Never will I leave you, Never will I forsake you!"
[Deutronomy 31:8, Joshua 1:5, Hebrew 13:5]
"If so... Where is God when life hurts?"
This might be your next question I presume?
God comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves have received from God. For just as the sufferings of Christ flow over into our lives, so also through Christ our comfort overflows.
[2 Corinthians 1:5]
Well, if I really know by heart that God is with me then how come my prayer are not answered by God? Isn't it written in the bible that 'Ask and it will be given. seek and you will find, knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives, he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks the door will be opened' "
possible answer...
1) It is not the time for you to receive what you pray for...
2) God have better plans for you...
3) You do not have because you do not ask God. When you ask, you do not receive because you ask with wrong motives, that you may spend what you get on your pleasure.
[James 4:2-3]

Always keep in heart.. Yes we suffer.. Why? because we are getting closer to God.. Don't take all this as a burden or something that will cause you a breakdown but you should know better than me that why we are facing all this... Becuase.. God is testing our faith.. Are we that weak? Multiplication is near.. Tones of attacks will come but at this very stage you gave up and there is a lot of anger in you.. Hmmm.. Isn't that contradicting with what you told me? Asking me to put my sight on God, but what you wrote in your blog... Is that from God also? Now I post back the question to you.. You should know me by now what type of person I am.. When I am under stress, situation, or pressure what do I do? I quiet myself.. The reason is simple.. I want to be alone and you and I know what will happen next if I don't... Situation like this will occured.. Don't push me too much as I said before I am not a person that function well in pressure.. If you wish to let go of everything that is concerning CG, let it be.. I won't say a word anymore on this as I know the consequences you will need to bare it on your own. Same as me, I will need to bare my own cross as well...

0 comments: