Monday, August 20, 2007

Tan Money and Lau Lucky

Ahhhhhhhh... My long lost blog.... I haven been sleeping well for the past 2 days, hopefully today, I won't have any nightmares anymore... I hate it when it is "peak hour" in my study... I will get tonnes of nightmares and tired morning... I give thanks to the Lord that today 2 classes were cancelled... Tomorrow, I only have one class to attend *yawn* Pay RM3 for parking just to attend one class??? Hmmm.... LAZY!!!! =..="

Heheeh... GOOD NEWS!!! Lucky is well now... She just took off the "operation string" today (I have no idea what is that called). Actually wanted to bring her to the vet but it closes at 330pm. Ended up I asked my aunt to help out as she is a nurse... She knows how to take off all this things... Emmm... Mission failed as Lucky doesn't seems comfortable with her presence... When my aunt left, mom suddenly played with the string and Lucky was quietly sitting there... So.......... Mom decided to cut it herself.... Emmm.... My heart..... *PRAY* Hahaha... It went on fine suprisingly! We then clean the wound with wet tissue (with aspirin)... She is now jumping here and there playing with us like usual =)

However, she still needs to wear the collar for 2 more days for just in case... I am too afraid to take that off... Though she is not comfortable, but I think she is getting use with the collar =) A recent photo of her...

Does she looks like the sun?? Hahaha... Ya, she looks stupid hahaha... Wait till you see my cousin's dog.....
My uncle actually wrapped a towel over the dog =..=" She is actually darn cute! Hahaha...So small size... Lucky like to chase her around and Money (her name) is so scare of Lucky! HahaRemind me of a mop...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aduh.. Why la go wrap the dog head with towel???

Yeah Yeah..Lucky is well now...yeah

~guess who m i~

Shan Shang said...

Hahaha.. my uncle like to kacau his own dog... =P

Yea, lucky is well =) so darn active =..=" Everyday come back from college for sure there's some present from her... =..=" *need to clean the car porch almost everyday as she mess up the place*

Emm... I don't know who you are actually... Deb yo?