Tuesday, August 14, 2007

The other side of suffering

The other side of suffering
By Ikeuchi Aya

Everyone feels pain.

But surely, after suffering satisfaction will arrive.

Even with sports, studying or other ordeals.

With life, it’s like that for everyone.

If we can beat the pain, on the other side,

a rainbow of happiness awaits us.

That will definitely become a treasure.

Let’s believe in that.

=EnDzzzz=

When things doesn't goes the way they should go, let it be, because the Lord is under full control.

When everything seems to go against you, rejoice as the Lord will be by your side supporting you.

When we persevere on, I am sure that one day, the rainbow will greet you from the sky...

2 comments:

~eLLa~ said...

Dear Shan Shang,
I've just made a very important decision about my life, in response to God's calling. Please visit my blog and pray for me and my family who are non-believers.

Love in Christ,
Echo

Shan Shang said...

=) Will do...