Wednesday, August 29, 2007

BFT date...

"Mai luan, mai luan...."
"That's your part ah Dodong..."
"This part yo? Put in appendix lo.. Refer to Appendix, can ah?"
"I think I send you the wrong copy... Cause yesterday I already edit it..."
"Adui.... Ani hin............."
"Chong wa emosi aja..."
(Above are some of the conversation that I managed to record while waiting for Da and Amy to look through the documentation)
*Da typing from time to time while looking through our BFT assignment*
*33: Kestressan*
*Amy: Blur2 as just came back from a tiring marathon*
We are currently in Lab 1 and it is darn hot here!!! We are actually compiling our BFT assignment... It is due tomorrow and each of us have our own version of BFT documentation as we have our own part... (-.-)" So messy.... Emmm... Why am I blogging over here?? Hehehe.... Ah Da and Amy are looking through the whole assignment now =P Me yo?? Become cheer leader lo... Hahahaa... *Jia you*
Yeah.... Tomorrow will be our big day... We will have a one to one dating session with Mrs Kwan in the staff room whereby tonnes of BFT questions will come out from her and obviously answers are expected to come out from us.... T.T I am dead!!!!!!! GAMBATEH NEH..... Hahaha... No time to blog.... =P Ta ta...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yosh.. I just finished everything.... Left tomorrow session to conquer, then at least can gt 20/25 rite?! Ganbatte ne...

Rest... *watch movie* Hoho

Shan Shang said...

(=.=)" Doink........... I doubt I can get that high marks...... Gambateh neh... Jia you~~~

OK.. Im looking through it now @.@"