Thursday, August 9, 2007

Lucky sick...

Sad, heart broken, sorrowful, etc. Any words that can be used to describe sad... That is my feeling now... I am now regreting for bringing her to the vet... I really am!!!!!!! I feel like crying, I feel like dying... It is as though part of my body is cut....

Lucky was spayed today... The pain in her, I felt it so much... She was in the operation room and I saw her moving her leg and wanting to get up... Yes, pain killer is given to her and the vet was shock that the pain killer reacted so fast on her. However, it is not a full body dose as afraid that she will never wake up... She was so obedient and good girl throughout the whole process but when she came back, she felt so dizzy... She can't even control her own bladder... When I came back from classes, which is around 5pm, mom told me that she is not eating or drinking at all as kept on vomitting once she consume something. I gave her a dog biscuit and she ate it! I was so happy! I then pass her the water and she looks so thirsty. Wee... Nothing happen! Happy me... I went up to change and went I came down... I saw her vommiting.... It's right in front of me..... My heart?? Suddenly so sad... Looking at her, I know she is suffering like mad...

Please keep her in prayer ok?? THanks..

I again gave her water as she really need water to survive. Her whole stomach went in and I can now see her bone structure so clearly now... When I touched her, I feel like crying... It is as though my loved one is darn sick right now and I can't do anything about it! I kept on praying that she can stop vomitting... I put clothes on the floor for her to have a more comfortable sleep and I know it well that it doesn't help as the wound is really painful...

At night, she still refuse to eat but thank God that she is drinking watering now... A better news? She is not vommiting after drinking! I really thank God that He have mercy on her... Hopefully tomorrow Lucky will be feeling better... Sigh............. DARN NO MOOD!!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

May She Be fine, I came across ur blog by accident and I am ...well, honestly enjoying my reading....Keep it up...all of us should share each moment with people who actually understand's us thoroughly, although time or places we may separate us friends or families, still we would share each moment via blogging.

About Lucky, well, cue dog...I wish I could get one...Sorry to hear that it is sick, is she alright. May GOD Bless and guide you through all that. Praying hard of course won't work, but praying earnestly toward's HIM is the best thing u and all christian's should experience in this life.

Anonymous said...

give lucky milk wit little sugar,,instead of water...it helps to keep her strong,,glucose,,as she seems to be vomiting n not heaving a healthy food diet..This advice came from experiance from my very own dog..hope, she's much better now...

Shan Shang said...

=) Thanks for comments. Didn't expect any comments as I was just to heart broken when I were to see Lucky in suffering.

Hahah thanks for the comment on the blog as well as Lucky. *.*V I know Lucky is cute as well~ =P Heheh.. May we grow in the Lord day by day =) May me meet in heaven then *SMile*

Laith: I gave her sugar water instead of milk + sugar as the vet don't advice me to give her any milk. Afraid it will being side effect towards the wound or her body as just came out from operation. Oh? Didn't know you have a dog! Come, come, bring to me... I want to torture your dog =P

Sil and Laith: My dog is not actually sick but side effect from the pain killer injected on her after the operation. Anyway, she is feeling better the next day. She is now eating, drinking and even playing around again with us =) Thank you all for your concern and advice =) Will take that as future reference. *happy*

BuBble said...

cheers... =)
( Although I dont have any suggestion to help you dog feel better )..

Shan Shang said...

=) Thanks sister...

Anonymous said...

i had a dog 7 years back,,in my klg house,,,but some passer by threw in poison stuff,, n my dog ate and fell sick..She was sick for 1 week,,before passing away,,It was a sad thing to happen,,but dear lord wanted her more than me. Anyway,,good that ur dog is finally better...take care of her,,if not u kena ketuk,,as from 1 dog lover to another says,,if u harm my dog,,i will hit U,,,hahaha...adios amigo..

Shan Shang said...

Doink... Where got ppl dont take care of their dog? Doink... I dont bully Lucky.. but sayang her *happy*

ur's exceptional case as u allowed ur dog to eat all that's in front of her/him. Hahaha... =P