Monday, August 20, 2007

Direct my paths...

I started to realise how lack of faith I am through a lot of things that took placed in my life... I started to cling on the world rather than the Lord... I am trying very hard to get rid of my unbelieve now... May God take away all those things that doesn't belongs to Him away from me... I give thanks to the Lord for allowing to see how fragile a person can be... I give thanks to the Lord that I am able to read of His words and know him more and more each day... May I learn from Nehemiah to be prayerful always and always put faith in the Lord regardless of what is taking place in his life.

Proverbs 3:6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. This week Sunday School memory verse that speaks to me a lot... May I stand firm on my decisions and may I stand firm on His words. It is never easy to be holy, but God promises great reward in heaven. May I set my eyes on heaven and put all my past as past...

May You Lord guide and lead my paths...

0 comments: