Tuesday, August 7, 2007

The artistic Amy + Da as the model == ??

Stress................................ I really don't work well under pressure. BFT test is a total disaster for me... Don't ask... T.T I hate to describe it................................ There's a presentation coming up... Ah... My "favourite"..... Remind me of what my classmates and I were doing during classes....

It was a fine day and we were being placed in MSC 2 for class. While doing tutorial, Amy suddenly turned on her "artistic" mode and started drawing. I don't know why, but suddenly the attention turned to Da... Amy started to used her as her "model"... Her first draft was rejected by Da as the face was not round enough... Hmm... I suggested Amy to use her bracelet to draw a round shape... Hahah... The end product?? Do you wish to see it?? Ok...

Look like Da?? Hahaha... *Focus on the face!* Introducing.. Ms Huat Huat.. Hahaha.. =P
There's actually more pictures, but I am afraid that Da will be mad if I were to post it here for all to view haha... For that I kept it as private ok Da? Hahaha.. Doink Doink... =P

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

-_-!!! u know what?! As nobody will know who is d model, another things will come into reader's mind...

It's: "Who is Amy?"

Hoho... How can it be called as artistic work?!

P.S. Cher... In d future, Dun forget to send ur kids to my children care n tuition centre o... As they need proper training for their drwaing skill... I'll provide skillfull staffes... Hoho...

3, urs one too! =P

Wakakakak XD

Lin ^ ^

Shan Shang said...

Oh.. That means u are encouraging me to upload the pic of u together with Amy's drawing?? CAN CAN CAN... NO PROBLEM!!! *Eye shinning* Hahaha..

Doink... Aluminium don't like drawing.. Hahah.. Romalpa maybe la.. Robettor?? Definately attending ur art class hahhaahha.. Siao..

Anonymous said...

Siao Khi u 2..

3: u better upload the photo of da holding the drawing. Then reader will know who is model!!Haha

da: i wont send my children to ur child care center. later all siao khi

Shan Shang said...

Hahaha later Da slaughter me! Hahaha.. Must get her consent1st before posting as that's a bit too hahaha... PRETTY...