Friday, March 2, 2007

For the better or for the worse?

It has been some time since the last time I blog... I have been busy lately... Busy with what? I myself have no idea....
Things aren't going smooth at all in my life for this few weeks. Tonnes of stuff are bothering me.... Brother's wedding, study, baptism, family and now relationship..... Sigh.... I have only one brain, that means I only have one tiny little processor.... How to multi-task? Am I Superwomen? Well, I wish I am...
I started to feel the pressure around me... I really don't understand why people react in such a way... Due to a guy, my life became more miserable... I really hope that what I sense is wrong... I really hope that it will not be the truth... People tend to appreciate things more when they once loose it, isn't it? I really don't understand on those ambiguity situation happening around me... Am I right? Am I wrong? Who cares anyway? You? Me? All those words that came out of your mouth previously, suddenly turned into void... Actually, I am not really bother with the words that you said previously but I abhor people who tend to play with others feeling... Just a reminder to you, what comes around, goes around... Be careful of yourself as you will one day experience all those heart breaking moment...
Things will be better soon right? Is the sun coming out by any chance? My only comfort is with the Lord... I basically have nobody besides me that I can trust them 100%. I............. Really wish to get out from this place and head to Japan and enjoy! Hahaha...

0 comments: