Sunday, March 11, 2007

Life? Worse? Or worst???

Can things go worse than my current life??? My internet is gone due to thunder storm *I am currently in grandma's place to go online and the line is darn slow~* I can't do my homework properly... Sigh... Sad...
The best part?? I lost my Nokia 6233~ NEW PHONE!!!! Only 2 MONTHS OLD@!!!!!! It was stolen during the wedding ceremony at my place... Sigh.... I felt like slapping the person who took my phone... The weird part is... Everybody who attended the ceremony are relatives.... Except for 5 person.... 2 maids and 3 bride mates... Suspect them?? Hmmmm yes, I do.. But what to do now?? I have even go to the extend on checking the maid's room and bags! Hahah... Can't find anything at all...
God only tell me one thing... Through the book of Jeremiah... "I know the plan I have for you, all to prosper you and not to harm you..." I.... Really am thankful for all that is happening in my life after that very moment... Yes, I am having the peace in my heart... Though I am a bit sad as most of my contact are gone, but I really thank God that I manage to save that number! Yes, I won't need to change my number =) Hey, look at the bright side gal... If the old is still here, it is impossible for the new to come =P
God gives and He takes away, but may His name be praise... I am getting baptize soon, how soon is soon?? I have no idea... Let His will be done on me.. =) Do keep me in prayer.. Thanks...

0 comments: