Monday, March 12, 2007

Happy day =)

A day that I started to be grateful of the things I have in hand... I really thank God for answering my prayer...
I am getting a bit worried as my study is getting hectic... My 5 assignments are still under pending status... Not having connection at my place doesn't seems to be a good news to me at all! I was praying hard that my computer can be fix asap so that I am able to resume my work. The moment I got back from college, I realise that I was home alone and the next thing I have in mind is to get myself clean up as I want to date with my beloved bolster... When I step in my room... I saw......... A laptop bag!!!!!!! WEEEEE~~~~~~ My sister in law actually borrow me her laptop! They went on a honeymoon today... Hehehe.... HAPPY ME!!!! Super duper happy! The tiredness in me suddenly went missing! Hhaha... So happy!!! Can never describe the joy I have in my heart! Yes, I can actually do my reseach on my favourite company, Toyota. =) That should be a good news to someone =)
I am darn stress up.... I am currently in a state of don't know what to do next.. Many things in head... Too many to be exact... May the Lord grant me knowledge and wisdom to handle my life...

0 comments: