Saturday, March 31, 2007

Happy moment during birthday

Hahaha... Lovely birthday I went through.... I got 4 birthday celebration this year... Compared to the previouos year, this year is quiet.... No, my handphone is not a hotline on that day, and no, I didn't received "tonnes" of messages on that day as well... I got tonnes of wishes from friends and relatives through internet and mails though =) However, I was happy because I am at last "grown up" in terms of age... Hahaha...

Well, to my surprise, I got a key this year! Not a gold key but a key from Lazo Diamond! Hahah... My secondary friends bought it for me! Thank you so much for the precious gift! A big thanks to Chicken, Ubi, Micy, Ah Mui and Ah Chiung for the lovely gift... It is very pretty! *If I missed out anyone please let me know as I didn't receive a card from you all le...* Thanks so much for the treat at Tan Gilly cafe, appreciate your present on that very day... =)

My library team? Hehehe... We went to "Cowboy", nearby Cheras Kaki Corner for a big celebration... This is my very first time seeing so many people from the library team present! Hahha... It is like having a stock check day =P We have around 3-4 tables if not mistaken.... They bought secret recipe cake! We celebrated Amr and Akinde's birthday as well! There goes the cake... SO WASTED!!! Yes, my head was on the cake... Hahah... Super nice to eat though =) Thanks! It must have been a big fuss on getting all those people present... Hahah...

Hoho... How can I forget my classmates? They sang a happy birthday song to me after class on Friday! So embarrass!!! Hahaha.. But thanks to all who sang! =) Thanks to Jason who sang it so loudly and then the whole class followed him... =..=" Thanks.. Hahaha..

Thanks to Kelvin and Mike for the gifts as well... Hmmm... I really look like a pig oh?? Hahaha.. Anyway, I placed Kelvin's soft toy pig on my wall while Mike's piggy cup on my study table... Hehehe... Thanks for the lovely gifts =) I like to pinch the soft toy piggy's cheek! Hahaha... So darn cute! Sorry, I don't have a camera to snap all this for the readers to have a look on it Sigh.. My precious phone went on a vacation and never return... Hahah...

My biggest group celebration? CHURCH! Hahaha... On Sunday, the whole church celebrated my birthday with me! They bought me a blueberry cheese cake! Super nice! Yam Yam... The cake is selling like hot cake! In a short moment, all the cake is gone! Hahah... THanks! Appreciated it... =)

I would like to extend my appreciation towards Debbie for the cute little lamp! I am currently putting it in my room as a night light =) Thanks! Besides that, I would like to thank Nicole for the nice pair of earrings! I like it so much! Thanks ah Ma... Once again I would like to thank Vincent for the lovely present that you send me from UK. I stick the box of feather on my wall as well =) So everytime I wake up, I will surely see that present of your's! Hahah... Thanks for calling me as well even though you are having classes hahaha...

Hoho... How can I forget my precious, cute little sister?? Hahaha... The most expensive gift ever from her! Ms Ewilly! Hahaha... Thanks for the romantic moment in Chilis... Cis... Lied to me on that day some more... Cis.. Hahah.. But I really anjoy myself a lot on that day... SO ROMANTIC!! *Like going out with my husband!* Hahaha... Love ya sister!

My family?? Heheh.. Love them so much! Heheh.. My eldest brother and sister in law gave me a big big big any pow on that day! My sister in law said actaully they wanted to buy me a "key" but they were too busy to buy me that... =) Heheh.. Never mind la... Ang pow is better =P On top of that, my brother went out to the cake shop early in the morning to get me a pandan cake! YAM!!!! Super nice! My daddy and mommy treated the whole family to Selangor Club! Wao... Daddy spent around RM150? Hahaha.. Can't remember... But the foods are super nice there! My grandma gave me an ang pow as well! =) What happened to my second brother? Cis.. He didn't even come to the meal as working. Sigh... He some more asked my mom to "ta pao" (pack) foods for him... Cis... "Spiritually" there celebrating my birthday with me.. Hahah...

Many many wishes this year! Hahaha... So happy~ I even got friends who are studying abroad wishing me happy birthday! =) Never will I expect them to remember my birthday after being in oversea... =) Thanks.... Hope to celebrate my birthday with you guys next year? Remember to come back wei! Don't stay there too long and forget me =P

Thanks once again to all those people who celebrated my birthday with me, to those who send me their wishes, to those who spend on money on me for the lovely present, as well as all those who remember my birthday! Thanks to all! =) If I have a chance to grab hold of my digital camera, I will post some pictures for all to see =)