Tuesday, March 27, 2007

The needle and me...

Stress is the only thing I can think of.... Half dead is my status now.... My head is definitely not with me... I am facing headache and stomach problem for this 2 days... Really suffering.... During my assignment due period? Is this a joke or what?

I went to see the doctor on Monday as my leg is swollen for quite some time now, hence, I force myself to the doctor. My aunt told me to take a blood test when I am there... Being the typical me.... I...... WAS dARN SCARE!!! NEEDLE!!! >.<" SCARY! I drove there after classes and I arrived around 530pm. I was searching for a car park lot and so coincident a car came out from his car park lot! On top of that, it is just in front of the clinic~ Wee~ Before I step in the clinic, I saw a notice outside stating, blood test analysis free.... In mandarin, it is stated there blood test for free =..=" *Is this a sign?*

I went in and registered myself... I asked the counter people whether is the notice true... They are uncertain as well though... Hahaha... That somehow gave me some comfort... =P In a short while, I was being asked to go in the doctor's room. The doctor was very friendly and he said my leg is fine... I just need to make sure I do a certain exercise and my leg will be fine within 1 week~ =) My leg was swollen due to water... Hahaha... He told me to come back after 1 week if the swollen is still there... But overall, nothing serious about it... He was very detailed in his explanation... Like him for that =) He told me all those possibility that can caused a leg swollen and even teached me on how to check my leg! =) GOOD~ COOL~

The next moment I brought up the blood test notice.... Then only I realised I misinterpreted the noteice.... It is free for ANALYSING your blood report... =..=" Hey, my english is not that good mah.... *Apologies* The doctor then told me how much does the blood test cost... RM198 for a full check up... Not only blood but heart and many more! SUPER CHEAP! Basic check up will cost me around RM90. Looking at my purse.... I didn't bring enough money so I just told him I would like to check on my blood for just in case.... In addition, I didn't check my blood for quite some time alraady...

*MY FEAR OF ALL*
NEEDLE!! I..... Acted very weird there... I realised that the doctor's expression was he wanted so much to laugh at me but he couldn't as it is his profession? Hahaha.. He is super cute then! I told him frankly that I am scare of needle and his reply to me... "Don't look at the needle lo" =..=" Cis... Hahaha... He was like... "Not pain one... Don't worry, got put pain killer" YA RIGHT!!! Hahaha...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..... PAINFUL wei!!! Doctor lied to small kid >.< Hahaha... It's not that painful actually, I am just exaggerating... Hahaha... He used a very small type of needle so I didn't feel much... He took 100cc of my blood... Took my weight and heigh... I went lighter and shorter =..=" Cis... Hahaha... ME WANT TALL!!! Bluek...

I didn't feel dizzy or anything but the doctor still make an effort to check on my heart. He said I am fine and my blood 'looks" healthy. I left after paying for the medicine and treatment... *big hole in my purse* I was about to reach my house and I received a call from the clinic. They actually forgot to take my urine for checking. Doink... I went back there and hoho again, I got a nice parking lot! I went in the clinic once again and the person in the counter kept on apologising. I said never mind and wanted to take the bottle from her... However, due to some circumstances, I didn't manage to give my urine to the doctor... Hahah... No I am not going to reveal what is the reason for that =P If you are smart, then you will know Hahaha...

I came back home..... Looking at the wall... I started to feel dizzy.... I even cooked the dinner for my family after that! I.... Almost collapse.... I did my assignment after bathing... Yes, I didn't manage to produce good work as my head is not with me at all... My headache is faithfully following me.... SUFFERING!!!!

Please pray much for me... I am really stress out... Do excuse me if I were to spell things wrongly as I am really.... @@

0 comments: