Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Stress again...

At last... I am able to go online as usual... =) I manage to fix the network card nicely into my PC... Thanks for selling me the network card and cutting down my trouble to travel to Low Yat (The place I hate to go as too crowded and I know nuts about computers stuff)... Wao... Really am thankful to God that I manage to install all those and get the internet working once again! I was amaze myself that I manage to go online... I was really amaze that I manage to fix all those with my own bare hand and without the help from others (except the help of the manual)! Even my mom was shock that I manage to get it fixed =) *That is how stupid I am in computer*

Things are getting better I hope?? I am still waiting for the "moment" to arrive... Actually I am preparing for 2 to 3 situations that I expected it to take place in this few weeks.... What is that??? Hahaha... Let it be kept in the "small box" of mine and not to be share out until it take place...

Things are getting more interesting lately... I am being loaded with 5 assignments. Each and every assignment on hand required me to put in my full attention and full concentration... Networking??? Gone case subject... Why? I had a presentation today in the class regarding VPN (Virtual Private Network) and my group were basically being put in a hot soup as what we are presenting, we do not know!!! Why didn't I do more research on it? Good question... But I don't have a good answer for it... I can only say that I am a computer idiot, what more NETWORK??? DIE!!!

Human Computer Interraction (HCI)??? My lecturer meet an acciddent lately hence all the classes for HCI are canceled... Hope he is alright, I heard he is in a bad condition... Get well soon oh!!!! What about his assignment?? Ohh.... I totally loose touch with that... I basically procrastinating??? YES!!! I know.... Sometimes, I just felt lazy to move on... Sigh...

MAD?? "Nice subject" .... End of comment... Assignment?? Haven even look at the question...

IDM and MPO??? Hahha... My FAVOURITE LECTURER *.* Hahaha... How is the assignment going on??? "GOoooooooOOOOOOOOOOooooooood"

That is basically my progress of my assignment... Sigh... HELP ME GOD!!!!! T.T Darn STRESS!!!!

0 comments: