Friday, March 16, 2007

The sad news...

I was a bit carried away when I heard that my friend's dog passed away few days back... I... Fell in love with the dog the first time I saw it... So cute!!!! Below is his picture...

Yes, to some, this dog might look ugly or not even near cute. However, I don't know why, I like it a lot... Maybe it's because the way the owner present his pets story to me... Somehow, I felt pity towards his dogs and wanted to show my care towards those dogs *He got 2 dogs at home*

It not mistaken, it was Wednesday, I met my friend while walking to class. He stopped me while I was walking and claimed that he has something to tell me... After getting to know that I am going to class, he said he will break the news to me at night. I was so anticipating to know what is it all about as he already started the conversation yet he stopped the conversation without telling me what is going on. The very first thing that came to my head is his dog. I asked him is it regarding the dog... He answered yes.... The next thing that came to me is.... NO NO NO!!! I DON'T WISH TO KNOW... But I still opened up my mouth and asked him whether is it dead... *Hoping so much it will be a no* He said yes to me.... I................... Don't know how to react or respond on that news...

The dog has heart attack and during CNY, I visited him. The dog slim down a lot!!!!! Not because of beauty purposes but because it was sick... I really..... Though I didn't bring up the dog with my own bare hands but I really am thankful that I have the chance to see it once again before it went to see God... I really think I am not suitable in getting a pet. I still remember I rear a fighting fish last time and just because I forgot to feed it as I was busy, it died... I cried like mad when the moment I heard the news... I even buried it and burned some hell money for it. I can't sleep on that night as well.... *That period of time, I am not a Christian but a Daoism* I really miss them... T.T

Life is so fragile isn't it? How about you? Have you ever imagine if you were to die today, what will happen next? Hell awaits you or Heaven? You will never know when you will say goodbye to this world but you can be definite that one day you will die. Treasure every moment of your life and may your life glorify God's name on the earth...

0 comments: