Saturday, January 27, 2007

The stress...

Darn stress up... On the FIRST DAY of class, my lecturer was so generous and decided to gave us an early ang pow for the coming Chinese New Year. I just started my course last week and I have 2 assignments on hand. Aren't you all happy for me? I think this is my very first time skipping class due to sick (college)... I actually plan to take "MC" the whole day but somehow I don't feel right when I was resting at home. As though I have something on hand but it is undone.. I really am uncomfortable. I ended up skipping only one morning class. Haha...

The moment I steped in the second class, the lecturer pointed at me and said "Huh, you were not here for the morning class" =.=" Cis... I changed my coat as having fever... A wool type of coat yet I was feeling cold... It's as though I was at north pole.. Hahah... Audi 1!!!! Madness air conditional...

I have been sick for quite some time now... I guess Mr Sick really loves me a lot! Dating me from time to time though I do not wish to go out "dating" with him... Sigh... I was having a high fever last last Sunday but I recovered the next day as I slept through the whole evening... Following week, suddenly, I felt very dizzy when I woke up... My head was heavy... It was the first day of class and I was not feeling well at all... For your information, my fever is no more with me but I still have flu and cough, faithfully following me wherever I go...

I don't really have proper sleep lately as my brain didn't seems to know the word "rest". It is spinning 24/7.... I have dreams and nightmare most of the time. I tried to take nap in the afternoon and it worsen the situation! Just today, I dreamt of a dog chasing me... =.=" Cis.. This morning, I actually asked (more like pleading her) my mom to rear a dog.. My brother's gf is giving out a dog... A huge dog though... It's 1 year plus old, weight more than 20kg. I like dogs but at the same time afraid of dogs.. Hahaha.. If they are nice to me, then I like them all =P Talking nonsense... Hehehe... Ya... What I am trying to say is... I can't have a good night sleep... Is either my eyes will be wide open or I sleep without peace...

Yes, I really have a lot of things in head.. My classes starts from 845 in the morning and end at 5pm. I only have one day whereby class start at 1025 in the morning but end at 6 in the evening! I don't even have time to work! Madness... I am so drain out at the end of the day... I can hardly do errands back at home.. What do I get at the end of the day? Knowledge! I am happy actually whenever I have the chance to sit in class and learn something new everyday. You can't imgine how happy I am to be able to study.... I used to hate studying but now I started to realise that studying is not for others but for myself =) The more I know, the more I can contribute, the more I can serve the Lord. I know I am not doing an excellent job in studying but I am trying my very best =)

Besides knowledge that I gain, I on the other hand obtain scolding from my mom as well.. I didn't help out much as I am really tired.. I still try my best to set up the table, mop the floor and even fold the clothing but regardless of how I try I didn't seems to satisfy her request on me.. I will continue to try though =) May the Lord grant me strength to hold on..

Bla... Bla... Bla... A long post with tonnes of blas of mine... Hope you are not sleeping after reading my blog as it is too boring... Hohoho... Happy Chinese new year to all..

0 comments: