Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Proverb 23

Hahaaha... While I was looking at my own blog... I found out something interesting.... A day after I wrote the post "Is money more important than losing your soul?", I was reading the "Daily Scripture" *on my right hand side of the blog* It is written there...

Proverb 23:4-5 (King James Version)
Labour not to be rich: cease from thine own wisdom. Wilt thou set thine eyes upon that which is not? for riches certainly make themselves wings; they fly away as an eagle toward heaven.

Proverb 23:4-5 (New International Version)
Do not wear yourself out to get rich; have the wisdom to show restraint. Cast but a glance at riches, and they are gone, for they will surely sprout wings and fly off to the sky like an eagle.

Enjoy reading... Hopefully, money and fame aren't your main objective in life...

0 comments: