Saturday, January 13, 2007

Nokia 6233 and me..

Trying out the Nokia 6233 camera while I have nothing to do on Tuesday night... Though it is only 2 mp but the quality is consider alright to me... Pictures are quite clear... Hehe.. A picture of me and my cute little TY teddy bear *Christmas present*

Well, how can I miss out my doggy while taking picture? Hehehe... Introducing... *drum drum drum* My cute little doggie with my TY bear... They get along quite well... Heheh... Oh.. I didn't manage to take a photo of Tody *my another doggy* as I was too tired.... Though it is only 9 something while I was playing with the camera phone but I was too tired to even bath! HOWEVER.... I still force myself to pick up the towel and took a hot shower then put on my pyjamas... Can't stand the dirt on my bed... Anyway... Why am I telling you all this things? Weird girl... I am suppose to show you my cute little babies photo! Here it is...

Aren't they adorable?? Well, at least I think they are =P I will really hit the person who try to harm them! Haha... Ewilly should know it well.. Haha... Here's another picture of me... A sleepy and tired look...


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Swt punya budak ni...Take pic of that"lover" of urs and the new lover....
Haha...U really got that new lover for ur christmas present???Good good good...Hehe...
Yup..never ever bully her lover..kena hit teruk teruk kao kao...
Haha...eh jom...one day we go bukit tinggi...

Shan Shang said...

*ISSHHHH!!!! This is the third time I am writing this comment, stupid internet*

Hehehe.. My darling cute or not? My friend suddenly bought me that when we went out yam cha in Mcd... =P wanted to get me the light brown bear but then the Mcd person gave the wrong bear... As I already tear the wrapper so we didn't change it.. But nvm la.. Dah happy gila~ =P

Hahah... I don't recall hitting you also but then you describe me until so ganas.. I where got so ganas wo.. I hit "softly" only mah =P

Bukit TINGGI to TINGGI for me to climb.. Don't know how to get there =P Organise and see how then lo.. Hai.. Go with who?? LA team?? Sound so boring hahaha..