Friday, June 1, 2007

The life without objective...

At last, TM Nut has fixed my line problem.... =..=" Baka... Well, at least I am able to go online now... =) Enjoy the song that I just uploaded. It is my favourite song... Why? Don't ask... Hahaha... Not planning to tell.... It's just an old story of mine, which is not important... Hahaha... It remind me a lot of things.... Too many things actually...


I was checking my Friendster mail and a friend of mine send me this link... A nicely done flash...
http://koshiyen.twbbs.org/~ifplab/dl/walktourC.swf
*Click at the link and view the flash, oh ya... It is in chinese... *
Basically, this flash is encouraging the people to continue on walking even though some of the people had stop walking (dead).


I was a bit puzzle... Yes, continue on walking is the action that I should be doing even though somebody stop walking... However, where should I head? To the north? South? East or West? Where?? What is the point to continue on walking when you don't even know where you are going? Have you ever think of your life? Why are you here? Why are you studying? Why are you working? Why, why and more why?


Some said "because my mummy and daddy asked me to study hard so that I can have a good living next time lo..." I ask you one question, so what you have tonnes of money? So what? If you are going to die this very second, does all those money make any sense to you? No... Meaningless.... Pointless... By the way, I am not saying that we will not work and just wait for the foods to come. I am just trying to say.... Money shouldn't be our main concern in this world... It is something not certain... Something that you might have it now and not having it the next moment. Something so fragile... Just like our life... We won't know when will we die and leave this world...


Something that is so certain in this world... DEATH.... Yet nobody wish to focus on it but focus on things that is uncertain... Have you ever think of what will happen after you die? Where does your soul go? Hell? Heaven? Or back to earth? I don't think there's somebody out there wish to go to the eternal fire.... Back to earth? Won't that defeat your purpose?? After all those hard work being poured out and you end up in level 0 again? Heaven..... Is the place where I wish to go... No.. I don't wish to go there alone... I wish to see my family and friends there... How to get there?? Repent of your sins and come to Jesus Christ. Denying yourself and pick up the cross and walk with Him... Though He doesn't promise a bed of roses life but He promise us that we will have eternal life... Isn't that a comfort to all?


Wish to know more? Click on the link on the right hand side... Click on "Church" for more information...

0 comments: