Saturday, June 30, 2007

Teluk Cempedak (TC)

I went to Kuantan last weekend.... A relaxing moment I can say... Went to the beach.... Called Teluk Cempedak.... There was a saying... A picture can speaks a thousand word... Ok.. I won't be writing much in this post but let the pictures do the work of communicating =) Enjoy the view.....

Isn't it nice? Relaxing.... Ahh... So miss the beach...Crystal clear water...

MY KITE!!!! =) Stolen by Willy and her sister =P
So many people there on that day... Think everybody is stress out like me =P
I was trying to take a photograph of the kite together with the beautiful sky... But... Emm... Bad photography leads to low quality work of art...
FOOTPRINT!!! Remind me of my favourite story "footprint"
Jojo!!! Willy's doggie... So darn cute! Hahaha...

0 comments: