Wednesday, May 30, 2007

=P

"Your case has been pass to higher level for follow up"
That is the only sentence that they repeat again and again when I call up TM Nut. I got so fed up when I was told that they can't give me a certain time period on when it can be fix and one of the telemarketers told me that it might be longer than I am expecting. Jokingly, I told him that, he might as well ask me to cut off the line and carry on with my life. =..=" Baka...
I am currently "disconnect" from the outside world as I cut down all the blogging and chatting in MSN. Hahaha... I think nobody even bother to view this blog anymore... Life is a bit dull without the internet? Hmm... Actually I didn't really feel it... Thanks to the busy schedule of mine... Hahaha... Thanks to my doggie! NO! This is a real doggie! I got myself a real doggie~ *wag tail* So cute!!! So hard to take care though... I am really learning patient through the pet. Can you imagine? I wake up almost every morning cleaning the car porch as the puppy was happily doing business there. =..="
I am teaching Sunday school this coming Sunday and I haven even start preparing! =.=" Die la... T.T Scary... Haha... Small kids are cute but not the teaching part... It is the word of God that I am teaching, hence, I need some time to prepare myself mentally and physically...
OK bro asking to leave... Tata...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lucky doggy, unlucky owner... should change the dog name bcome Unlucky, So d owner can be Lucky lo... Haha.. Jk jk...

However, now u have lucky to increase ur patient, as i have my laptop to increasae mine... Good thing oso... :p

Shan Shang said...

=..=" INSULT MY DOGGIE's NAME! Don't like you la *33: Lucky, remember to bit ww yo... Remember to shake your butt to Da after bitting WW.* Hahaha... Bluek... Don't like you la...

Ya... I bring Lucky go Low Yat but they said can't upgrade hahaha... Bluek...