Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Lucky...

I am skipping bible study this week as parent's wedding anniversary is tomorrow! YEAH!!!! Got cake =P Hahaha... I like cake a lot... Don't ask me why... It is something in my blood... Secret recipe cakes are super nice~ YAM! CHEESE!!!!! OREO!!!!! BANANA!!!!!!! So many!!!!! *Feel like eating now*

Windy..... Heart is not with me.... Somehow, I felt something in me is missing.... I can't seems to concentrate in my study... Though I like law, somehow, when I started my study, I started yawning as well =..="

 
Don't disturb my sleep..

Massage ME!!
I am an alien with blue eyes and I stayed in a blue house with a blue window.Grrrrr.....
Mom kept on saying that she will send off the dog.... My puppy... T.T My precious Lucky.... Though only few weeks in my house, her presence is already part of the family. Definately will miss her presence.... Some pictures of her....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lucky ~~~~ change name to DBKL is it?! hoho

if want to give it to others, better faster... b4 u cant let her go later...

*sayang doggie*

later let her meet my doggies, Joy n Robi-obbie~~~~ T.T

Shan Shang said...

T.T Berat hatiku..... C how then... I think mom also berat hati.. Hahah...

Hahha.. Ya la.. That gal eat everything... Including dirty things. Like DBKL picking up rubbish like that =..="

*Hide Lucky from certified pervert*

Hahaha.. Joy oh??? I thought u meant the LA... Hahaha... No wonder "U look so happy" when u hear the word JOY... Hahaha... Bluek...