Friday, June 8, 2007

=..="

Long time didn't blog... I am currently cutting down in the usage of the internet... Why? Hmm... It's occupying most of my time and I realised that I spent more time surfing the net rather than spending time with the Lord... =..=" The bad news is.... My doggie is really occupying my time now as most of the time you will see me outside at the car porch, cleaning the floor.... Yes, you guess it right.... My dog left tonnes of "treasure" there... =..="


I started my new semester this week.... It is FUN, EXCITING, HAPPY, and so many happy feelings that I can never describe it with words. Only one small thing.... Just a minor problem.... I can't stand Business Administration... The lecturer? A new lecturer in APIIT and claimed to have 8 years of working experience and worked before as a teacher... Impressive... Even worked before in UK for 2 years! Obtained a master as well! Wao...


Good introduction for the class but...... When she start lecturing.... Most of us are not paying attention... She only remind me of someone... Someone whom I "deeply missed" her present.... MS SUJA~ *Applaud* Great semester isn't it? MY LAST SEMESTER will be an unforgettable experience.


Situation in the class at that time? One of my classmates was playing game, the game is like scrabble. He was sitting in the front of Amy, Linda and me... Guess what... We joint in to play WHILE THE LECTURER WAS TEACHING. =..=" BAD STUDENTS! Well, another classmate of mine joint in the game later on... For your information, there's only 7 of us in that class. Ya, you can do the math on how many students actually listen to her class. Oh ya, I still remember everyone of us were laughing during lecture. Why? Hmmm... Somehow, she is reading the slides words by words and that's it... Not much explaination was made during the class... When we "bomb" her with questions, she can't really answer... Well, at least Ms Suja still gave us some airlines examples.... Hahaha...


My currently BA lecturer can speak quite fluently as she worked before in UK. Hence, I told Da during the class, "Come, we are having english class now. She will read to us (the slide) and we learn english from her" >.< SO DARN BORED IN CLASS! I...... Did something........ Bad........ What is that? I did my homework (math) in the class... I even used calculator in management class... Aren't I good? Hahhaa... Well, I actually finish 80% of my homework =..=" Haih........................................................ 100% exam and the questions are based on a 12 pages case study...................... I am dead................................. *Think positive* YEAH~ Got law subject this semester! Got Math this semester! Got business to business marketing! Ok... GAMBATEH!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow... Sounds like your current semester is going to be fun >_>... no wonder la your blog so empty.. masuk how many times still the same thing.. Enjoy your doggy.. i've found out that my home back in my home town has 1 cute lil albino doggy sleeping outside my porch.. luckily its not inside.. hohoho~~ took some pics.. later can show you.. haha!

p.s. one pic i got my hand bitten T.T

Shan Shang said...

T.T Mom giving Lucky away soon...... I hate that person that stole my 3G hp T.T Can't take pictures.... T.T

Hahaha... So nice... Dogs are nice to see but never nice to take care =..="

Heheh... Suddenly no mode to blog that's y didn't blog much =P