Thursday, December 7, 2006

Weary and tired body of mine

REALLY TIRED!
...Father, give me strength...


I am a worn out... The stupid medicine didn't seems to help but made me sleepy all the way.. I came back from Kuantan suffering from a terrible flu and throat affliction. It is not that bad until I started to faced difficulties in breathing... Suffocating... I wanted to sneeze that badly but somehow it won't come out... Suffering! I HATE FLU!!!!! I am force to take the medicine as my final exam is on Monday... DATABASE AGAIN! DARN!

My head doesn't seems to function at all... What is SQL? What is DB? What is DBMS? What is normalization? How to draw ER diagram? How to do this? How to do that? T.T So many to study yet my brain and health are not halping me at all! Please keep me in intense prayer... I am really tired... Weary....

The best part is yet to come.. I am working on Saturday! T.T Whole day I presume... DIE!!!! Really am tired... I need a rest! A complete peaceful rest... Sigh... God, give me strength to hold on...

0 comments: