Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Life after exam

A great week... Really thank God for every moment of my life... I was so lazy to update my blog... Been busy lately.. *scratch head* Hmm... Thinking back... What have I done??? Hahah.. Oh.... NOTHING~ =P I doubt anyone will fall for this "lie" of mine... Hahaha.. But the truth is... I really did nothing but enjoy myself till the max... Hmm... Isn't that doing "something"? =P

Well, I have been struggling so much in my DB and I believe that readers would like to know what happened during my final... *drum rolling* My DB test went on fine!!!! Praise the Lord... Yes, I survive! Can you imagine that? Going through all those hard time with DB and I manage to walk out of the exam hall unharmed! Halellujah! Haha.. No... I didn't manage to cover all the chapter by heart but just read through most of the chapter... I really thank God that the paper is not very very very tough for me to answer... It's tough but I think I can get a pass hahaha.. I came out of the exam hall with a puzzle mind though... Why? Confuse with the exam questions.... It looks easy but when you read properly, there are so many tricks there! I was reluctant on which to choose.. The exam hall is flood with my sweat... Hahaha...

Ok... Now.... Allow me to share with you on what I have done so far after my DB exam (my first paper and my last paper) *Holiday mode on* After the exam, I grab my bag, took my water bottle, chatting with Amy while going out from the exam hall... And.... GUESS WHERE I WENT???? *Can't wait to tell the reader the answer to readers* Faster guess! *Anticipating to tell*

Toilet? Hmmmmmm..................No........
To my precious darling car? Hmmmmmm................. No as well.
To cafe? Nah.................
To my friend's car and went out with them? Nop will do....

Anyone else would like to give the answer???
Hahaha... I actually went to the....................... *drum with backgroud music*

...... My Home.....
LIBRARY

Yes, tell me about it... I actually went there and finish up my half-done work then went back home at 5pm. Sigh.... LIFELESS~ *Thinking* Wait... This remind me of something.... *Thinking very hard* OOOOOHHHHHHH.... I got it!!!! Long ago, I came out with a slogan for my "Dear APIIT", which is.... APIITians = Lifeless. Now.... *Looking at myself* I AM AN APIITIAN! Sweat... No wonder I don't have a life.. Haha.. Well, at least I manage to get my work done for that day =)

Ah... 1 week after my exam.... I have go through many things in my life... =) Praise the Lord for all the blessing... I will continue my holiday story in the next post =) Till now... Adios..

0 comments: