Friday, February 1, 2008

Stupid chicken pox...

Looking through my previous posts I can only used one word to describe... Thankful... Didn't realize this blog has been with me for 2 years plus! Went through my ups and downs of life with this blog I can say...

I'm sick again.... All thanks to the side effect of yesterday injection... Brother is infected with chicken pox and I quickly went to the clinic for injection just for prevention as CNY is around the corner. My possibility of getting that sickness is quite high if my body is weak... -.-" Die la this time............ I can't even attend youth fellowship and maybe Sunday worship! I will be dead by then......... I have been sneezing non-stop today and my throat is killing me... Sigh.... Best part? I have to stay at home!!!!

Friends all going back hometown and I on the other hand have to stay at home thanks to this stupid sickness... How pathetic is that??????????????? Sigh..................................... I want to go out!!!!

2 comments:

BuBble said...

Hope u dont kena chicken pox..
BUt.. Everything to be done in HIS will. =)
Cheers!
God bless!

Shan Shang said...

=) I'm fine currently except a heavy flu... I think the injection is working fine on me... ^^

Thanks for concern..